Skyler Anna Shaye
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Her educational background is not known.
- Father – Stan Shuster (Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Bonnie Paul (Actress)
- Siblings – Unknown
She is signed to M and P Artist Management.
5 ft 4 in or 162½ cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Skyler Shaye dated –
- Gregory Michael (2006) – In 2006, she had fling with American actor Gregory Michael.
- Topher Grace (2012-2013) – She started dating another actor in October 2012. But, this relationship ended in 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
34-26-35 in or 87-66-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the brands yet.
Best Known For
Playing Cloe in Bratz: The Movie (2007) and as Kylie Bobbins in Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 (2004).
In 1996, Skyler appeared in The Whispering for her role as “Ghost Girl”. It was a direct to DVD film.
First TV Show
In 2002, Shaye played the role as Sutton Ramsey in the sitcom Family Affair in 4 episodes.
Her workout schedule is not known. But, she does some exercises. Skyler keeps on sharing about her fitness on Twitter.
Skyler Shaye Facts
- She started her acting career as a child, at the age of 8.
- Actor Jon Voight is her godfather.
- She has also appeared in the movie “The Tin Soldier”. She was eight at that time.
- At the age of 15, Skyler was emancipated.
- She is the niece of Stuart Paul and Steven Paul.
- Skyler is the granddaughter of Dorothy Koster Paul.
- She is the owner of a production company called “Skye Entertainment”. It was formed in 2003.
- Connect with Skyler on Twitter and Instagram.