Nicole Elizabeth Polizzi
Snooki, Snooks, Snickers, Nicole Pollizzi
Marlboro, New York, U.S.
She has studied from Marlboro High School in Marlboro, New York.
TV Personality, Author
- Father – is a volunteer firefighter and auto-salvage supervisor
- Mother – is an office manager
- Siblings – None. She is an adopted child.
4 ft 8 in or 142 cm
48 kg or 106 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nicole Polizzi had dated –
- Mike Sorrentino (2009-2011) – American TV personality, Mike Sorrentino and Nicole had an on and off relationship from August 2009 to 2011. They had met on Jersey Shore and started dating.
- Emilio Masella (2010) – He dated Snooki for a while in 2010. They have separated now.
- Jeff Miranda (2010) – Jeff had a relationship with Snooki in the same year, i.e. 2010. She has separated from him and even calls him ‘Stalker’.
- Jionni LaValle (2010-Present) – American personality, Jionni LaValle commenced dating Nicole in 2010. They took their relationship to the next level by getting engaged. In March 2012, the duo had announced their engagement. The couple has 3 children together, sons Lorenzo Dominic LaValle (b. August 26, 2012) and Angelo James LaValle (b. May 30, 2019), and daughter Giovanna Marie LaValle (b. September 26, 2014). The couple got married on November 29, 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite body frame
- Orange Tan
32-25-35 in or 86-63.5-89 cm
She underwent a breast enlargement surgery in October 2016 to get a ‘C’ cup.
It is 5. She tweeted about this on Twitter on December 11, 2012.
Best Known For
Being a cast member of the MTV reality show Jersey Shore
She has appeared in the 2012 slapstick comedy film, The Three Stooges as herself along with some of her Jersey Shore co-stars.
First TV Show
American reality television series, Jersey Shore. She is connected with the show since season 1 from December 2009. She has appeared in all the 6 seasons. This is what she said about her show, which is covered with cameras all the time –
“They have cameras everywhere, all the time… You’re always being watched. You kind of get a little paranoid, because you’re like, ‘Who’s watching me?’… It’s trippy. it messes with your head. But that’s why we go crazy. That’s why we fight with each other. That’s why we drink. We’re living in a house for two months with that shit. We can’t have cellphones, TV, radio or internet… There’s no normalcy. It’s like a prison, with cameras. The only time we’re not on camera is when we’re in the shower, and that’s why we all take three-hour showers, just to get away from it all.”
After her pregnancy, she lost 42 pounds with the help of the celebrity trainer, Anthony Michael. She also posted her pic on her official website regarding the training with the trainer. So, regarding her weight loss, she spoke –
“I lost it for me, but I also wanted Jionni to know that I can be hot as a mom.”
Snooki Favorite Things
- Accessory – High heeled shoes (She has a nice collection of shoes)
Source – WetPaint.com
- Snooki was adopted when she was 6 months old.
- She had been raised by Italian American parents.
- Snooki has also done cheerleading when she was in school.
- She received her nickname ‘Snooki’ when she was in high school. Actually, she had kissed a boy at that time and she was the first of her friends to do so. The result was the nickname Snooki, which was taken from “Snookie”, a male character in Save the Last Dance.
- She became one of the highest-paid reality stars when she was generating over $150,000 per episode in season 5 of Jersey Shore.
- Her favorite accessory is high heels. It can also be concluded from her short height.
- She had also suffered from an eating disorder, when she was in high school, weighing around 36 kg (or 79 pounds).
- She has written on her twitter wall that she is an animal print lover.
- She has lost 42 pounds after pregnancy, reported US Weekly.
- On the afternoon of 30 July 2010, she was arrested for disturbing the peace at Seaside Heights, New Jersey.
- Nicole has also released some of the novels, which are A Shore Thing (January 2011), Confessions of a Guidette (October 2011), Gorilla Beach (May 2012).
- She was invited to speak at Rutgers University in April 2011 on many topics like how it feels like being a celebrity, advice to students regarding what is important in school. For all this, she was paid an amount of $32,000.
- She owns a team called Team Snooki Boxing, created in and around January 2012.
- In February 2021, Snooki revealed that she had been tested positive for COVID-19.