Sofía Daccarett Char
Sofia Carson, Sof
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, U.S.
She attended University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) where she majored in Communications and minored in Broadcast Journalism and International Relations.
- Father – José F. Daccarett
- Mother – Laura Char Carson
- Siblings – Paulina Char (Sister)
She is signed with ReverbNation.
Pop / Latin
BMI Records, Hollywood Records
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm (Approx)
51 kg or 112½ pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
There is no information about her boyfriend or significant other.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Colombian ancestry on her mom’s side.
33-24-36 in or 84-61-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Appearing in the 2015 TV film Descendants.
As a Singer
She has contributed to the official soundtrack (song entitled “Rotten to the Core”) of the 2015 film Descendants, which charted at #1 at US Billboard 200.
In 2015, she appeared in musical fantasy TV film Descendants for her role as Evie.
First TV Show
In 2014, she appeared in Disney Channel’s teen sitcom Austin & Ally for her role as Chelsea in an episode entitled “Princesses & Prizes.”
Sofia’s workout is not known. But, she does take dancing lessons, which seems to be her way to workout.
Sofia Carson Favorite Things
Sofia Carson Facts
- Due to her mother, she is related to Char family of Colombian politicians.
- Her musical career started in 2015.
- At 3, Sofia started her dance training. As she started so early in dancing, she is now trained in several dance forms such as ballet, contemporary, flamenco, hip hop, jazz, musical theatre dance, pointe, modern, and tap.
- She is classically trained in singing.
- When she was three, Sofia decided that she would go into show business.
- Apart from English, Sofia is fluent in Spanish and French.
- She is friends with Fifth Harmony girls and singer Becky G.
- She fangirls over R5’s Ross Lynch.
- She signed with BMI Records in 2012 as a bilingual songwriter (English and Spanish).
- If she could be any villain, she would choose Evil Queen (from her 2015 movie Descendants) just because she is glamorous, fabulous and fashionable.
- In Hollywood, she admires Jennifer Lopez as she is a successful singer and actress.
- Find more about Sofia on her Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.