|Sofie Rovenstine Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||February 7, 1999|
Sofie Rovenstine is a model known for winning the Miss Tennessee Teen USA 2018. She has modeled for numerous designers like Zac Posen, Christian Siriano, Sherri Hill, and Carolina Herrera. Despite her achievements as a model, Sofie has struggled with maintaining a stereotypical ‘model’s figure’ and also supports body positivity. Over the years, she has earned a steady fan following of over 50k on Instagram.
Sofie Grace Rovenstine
Lakeville, Minnesota, United States
She divides her time between New York City, New York and Franklin, Tennessee.
Sofie Rovenstine graduated with an associate’s degree in International Affairs from Columbia State Community College. She would like to study law after graduation.
- Father – Jason Rovenstine
- Mother – Lisa Rovenstine
- Siblings – Vienna Rovenstine (Younger Sister), Elle Rovenstine (Younger Sister), Von Rovenstine (Younger Brother)
Sofie Rovenstine is managed by –
- Mavrick Models, Artist Agency, Beverly Hills, California, U.S.
- AMAX Talent, Artist Agency, Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.
- JAG Models, New York City, New York, U.S.
- Greenwood Productions, Inc., Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sofie Rovenstine has rarely spoken about her personal life in public, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
Light Brown (Natural)
- Dimpled smile
- Long chin
- Fuller lips
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
Sofie Rovenstine has either endorsed or promoted –
- Sassoon Salon
- LaCroix Sparkling Water
- Eileen Kelly Designs
- Nashville Fashion Week
- J.S. Fields and Company
- Sherri Hill
- Nashvibe Clothing
- Beauty By Analiza
- Zac Posen
Best Known For
- Winning the Miss Tennessee Teen USA 2018 crown and representing Tennessee at the Miss Teen USA 2018, held on May 18, 2018, at Hirsch Memorial Coliseum, Shreveport, in Louisiana
- Promoting and spreading the message of body positivity among young girls and highlighting the importance of changing the mindset regarding model size in the modeling industry
Sofie Rovenstine works out regularly to maintain her toned figure. She was also into tracks while she was in school and has also been trained in boxing.
As for her diet, she maintains a healthy diet.
Sofie Rovenstine Favorite Things
- About Modeling – Building a friendship
Source – Instagram
Sofie Rovenstine Facts
- In her younger days, she, along with her family members, had done missionary work living in the mountains of Mexico.
- When she was in high school, she became a state champion in long jump.
- At the age of 14, she started modeling and stood at 5’11” with size 0.
- IMG worldwide was amongst the first ones to sign her up until the agency dropped her for turning size 2 in 2017.
- A local photographer referred her to AMAX Talent.
- She has worked worldwide with notable designers like Zac Posen, Christian Siriano, Sherri Hill, and Carolina Herrera.
- She has been featured in magazines like PATTERN and Native Nashville.
- She has supported organizations like Tennessee Miss Amazing, The Reckoning International, and Best Buddies International.
- In her spare time, she likes to drive through the off-road trail on her motorcycle in Franklin, Tennessee.
- Follow Sofie Rovenstine on Instagram.
Featured Image by Sofie Rovenstine / Instagram