|Soner Sarıkabadayı Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft ½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 8, 1978|
Soner Sarıkabadayı is a Turkish pop singer and songwriter who is best known for the release of his several tracks including Buz (2009), Sadem (2010), Seveni Arıyorum (2011), Tuzlu Su + İtiraz (2011), Tuzlu Su Akustik (2011), İnsan Sevmez Mi? (2012), Kutsal Toprak (2013), and Yara Bandı (2014), along with many others. With time, Soner has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 2.5 million followers on Facebook, more than 2 million followers on Twitter, and more than 600k followers on Instagram.
Pazarcık, Kahramanmaraş, Turkey
He attended elementary, middle school, and high school in Mersin.
- Father – Hassan
- Mother – Güngör
- Siblings – Perihan (Brother), Zafer (Brother)
Soner is represented by Selim Akar.
PDND MÜZİK PROD.
6 ft ½ in or 184 cm
87 kg or 192 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Mady Camelo
Race / Ethnicity
He prefers to shave his head bald which makes it difficult to talk about his hair color.
- Sports a clean shaved head and a thick beard
- He has a beauty spot under his right eye
- Hawk shaped nose
Soner Sarıkabadayı Facts
- He was brought up alongside his brother Perihan and Zafer in Turkey.
- Soner and his family lived in the city of Kahramanmaras until the age of 4. Later, the family relocated to Mersin Susanoğlu Çıtak, where he completed his schooling.
- He started his self-titled Twitter account in August 2009.
- Soner released his debut album titled Kara (Çözüm) on December 27, 2001. The album featured a total of 13 songs which are Gün Doğmaz, Çözüm, Kara, Ilık Olsun, Yanıyorum, Arama, Alev Alev, Dalgalar, Adaletin, Gün Doğmaz (Sound Mix), Çözüm (Sound Mix), and Kara (Sound Mix).
- Since the release of his first album in 2001, Soner has released a number of other albums including Sadem (2010), Trio (2012), and Taş (2016).
- In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his friends and family. Also, he goes to the gym on a daily basis and is very health conscious.
Featured Image By Soner Sarikabadayi / Instagram