|Sorn Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 18, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sorn is a Thai singer, actress, host, social media personality, TikTok star, and YouTuber who is known for being a former vocalist of CLC, a South Korean girl group formed by Cube Entertainment in 2015. In addition to that, she also has a YouTube channel on which she has uploaded popular videos like “Mukbang in Taipei”, “Chit Chatting with Minnie from (G)I-DLE“, “MY SILVER PLAY BUTTON!”, etc.
Seoul, South Korea
Sorn attended Korea Kent Foreign School and also took vocal lessons as a child to refine her singing talents.
Singer, Actress, Host, Social Media Personality, TikTok Star, YouTuber
- Father – Wanasthana Sajakul (Politician, Former Member of Parliament, Manager for the Thailand National Football Team from 1993 to 1996, Manager of Thailand Premier League side Chula-Sinthana FC)
- Mother – Supatra Sajakul
- Siblings – Teerapat Sajakul (Older Brother) (Actor, Singer), Kritsada Sajakul (Brother)
Sorn is represented by Cube Entertainment.
K-Pop, EDM, Trap, Synth-Pop, R&B
Vocals, Guitar, Flute
Cube Entertainment, Universal Japan
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Pouty lips
- Toned physique
- In 2010, she played the role of Kaiwei Yao, Kelly’s sister, in the television romantic drama series, Fai Amata.
- She competed in tvN’s regional competition, K-Pop Star Hunt, in 2011 and won its first season.
- Sorn has credited her father as her role model.
- She was the first CLC member to be revealed.
- Her fellow CLC members included Seunghee, Yujin, Seungyeon, Yeeun, Elkie, and Eunbin.
- On October 1, 2018, she joined YouTube with her channel titled “PRODUSORN” which has accrued an impressive fan base of more than 800k subscribers.
- She won the 2018 Outstanding Filial Piety Award.
- Sorn had been roommates with her CLC groupmates Yeeun and Seunghee.
- With CLC, she released her debut studio album, Helicopter, on September 2, 2020, which peaked at number #8 on the Gaon Album Chart.
- She has also accumulated more than a million followers on her “sssorn_chonnasorn” TikTok account.
- If she weren’t a singer, Sorn would have been a translator, a fashion designer, a graphic designer, or an interior designer.
- She likes to draw.
- She has also collaborated with fellow artists and been a part of songs like Because You Are The One by G.NA and Follow Your Dreams by United Cube.
- Sorn speaks Korean, Thai, Chinese, and English.
- Some people claim that she looks like Selena Gomez, the popular American singer, actress, entrepreneur, and producer.
- In October 2020, she teamed up with Kapsul Collective to launch her first jewelry collection called Rise.
- In February 2021, Sorn launched her makeup line, Don’t Waste My Time, in collaboration with VT Cosmetics.
- In March 2021, she released her debut solo English digital single titled Run.
- In November 2021, it was revealed that Sorn had parted ways with Cube Entertainment. Later that month, she announced her departure from CLC.
- In December 2021, she signed an exclusive contract with Wild Entertainment Group as a solo artist.
- In February 2022, Sorn released a new song titled Sharp Objects.
Featured Image by 147company / 147company.com / CC BY 4.0