|Spencer Barbosa Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 29, 2002|
Spencer Barbosa is a Canadian social media star and TV actress who is best known for being part of the popular cast on We Are Savvy from 2016 to 2018. She has also appeared in a number of films and shows including Starseeker in 2015, Fear Thy Neighbour, and Karla. On the other hand, Spencer is an aspiring YouTuber who uploads skincare and makeup routines, vlogs, fashion hauls, tips, and tutorials. Over time, she has also garnered a huge fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram and 50k followers on TikTok.
Spencer Eleanor Barbosa
Caledon, Ontario, Canada
As of 2019, Spencer was in high school.
Social Media Star, TV Actress
- Father – Brian Barbosa
- Mother – Robyn Barbosa
- Siblings – Logan Barbosa (Brother), Bailey Barbosa (Sister)
Spencer is represented by Hero Artists Agency.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Spencer has dated –
- Dom – As of 2019, Spencer seemed to have been dating a guy by the name of Dom (as per what Spencer’s fans call him). The two can be seen in a number of pictures together. She also uploaded a picture of them sharing an intimate moment together in a cave. Spencer had not spoken about her relationship openly until September 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Latino)
She is of Portuguese descent on her father’s side and has Canadian ancestry on her mother’s side.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Thick eyebrows
- Buxom figure
- Big ears
- Wide smile
- She wears a pair of oval glasses.
Spencer has appeared in commercials for various brands including Hasbro and LeapFrog.
Through her social media, Spencer has either endorsed or promoted various brands like –
- Wet & Wild Beauty
- Clean & Clear
- Lush Cosmetics
Best Known For
- Being cast alongside social media stars Annie LeBlanc, Tehya Silbermann, and Sarah Webber in the popular family web series of We Are Savvy from 2016 to 2018
- Uploading travel, fashion hauls, makeup routines, skincare routines, daily vlogs and much more to her eponymous YouTube channel
- Appearing on various other shows such as Fear Thy Neighbour and Karla
- Presenting the 2019 International Portuguese Music Awards function
- Appearing in commercials for various known brands such as Hasbro and LeapFrog
First Web Show
Spencer made her debut web show appearance as “Herself” in the popular web series of We Are Savvy in 2016. Also, cast in the show were Annie LeBlanc, Tehya Silbermann, and Sarah Webber.
In 2018, she spoke about going to the gym in order to boost her confidence. However, she did not lift any weights at the time. Judging by her pictures that she posts to her Instagram, it seems like as of 2019, Spencer was still going to the gym and focusing on her abdominal and lower body muscles.
As for her diet, she prefers to eat everything including pizza’s and burgers but in moderation.
In order to prevent breakouts, Spencer uses Herbalism Lush for its organic and natural properties. She washes her face with a towel soaked in warm water and then uses the product as an exfoliant and scrub. Thereafter, she uses a facial toner from Thayers using a cotton ball and rubs it all over her face. After that, she applies aloe vera instead of moisturizer.
She also never forgets to apply sunscreen before going out of the house.
To maintain her luscious pin-straight hair, Spencer uses the Sky-Hi Volume Mousse.
Spencer Barbosa Favorite Things
- Color – Pink
- Type Of Character To Play – Bratty
Source – YouTube, eBosscanada.com
Spencer Barbosa Facts
- She was born and raised in Canada.
- Spencer was 9 years old when she acted for the first time as Little Red in for the theater production of Into The Woods by Orangeville Theatre. Thereafter, she went on to appear in various commercials.
- She made her debut film appearance as Maya in Starseekers in 2015 at the age of 13. Also, cast in the film was aspiring actor Cameron Le Roy and Madi Langdon.
- Spencer was 14 years old when she made her first web series appearance on We Are Savvy in 2016.
- Spencer is kind of an introvert. She also does not quite like to attend parties.
- She has lent her voice to the “ATK in Action mission with Earth Ranger.”
- Spencer can play the ukulele.
- She calls her fans “Spency.”
- As of September 2019, she had more than 4.5k subscribers on YouTube.
- Spencer’s dream boy must be understanding, tall, caring, and dark-haired.
- She had her first kiss after completing grade 9 during the summer.
- Spencer never rolled up her hair during her schooling days as she felt ashamed about her big ears.
- If she could kiss a celebrity, it would be singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes. He is also her celebrity crush.
- She considers herself to be a loud talker and a complainer.
- Spencer does not like the cold weather.
- She is a big foodie.
- Spencer had never been to Portugal until 2017.
- As of 2018, she was indulged in rowing.
- In May 2019, Spencer was chosen to present the International Portuguese Music Awards.
- Her pet peeve is when people are littering.
- If she weren’t an actress, Spencer would have worked at border security or become a makeup artist.
- Her biggest fear is needles.
- She describes herself as a bubbly person.
- Spencer has a dog named Bella.
- In the past, she took part as a competitive swimmer for 6 years in a row. During that time, she competed in various regional events.
- Besides acting, she is also an amazing singer. In January 2018, she uploaded an original titled Neglected which was written by her when she was 13 years old.
- 2 episodes from We Are Savvy (2016-2018) were shot in Spencer’s home.
- When she’s not shooting for films, shows, and her channel, she entertains little children as a part-time Disney Princess.
- In July 2019, she bought her first car which was a “2008 Volkswagon Rabbit.”
- Even at the age of 16, she found it difficult to sleep without her teddy bear named Angel who has been part of her life ever since she was a baby.
- She had never been on a date until late 2018.
- Follow Spencer on Instagram, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image By The Better Spencer Barbosa / Instagram