|Stacey Williams Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||April 15, 1968|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Stacey Williams is an American fashion model and actor who was featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues from 1992 to 1998. As an actor, she has been cast in shows and movies such as Art Less, Jerry Maguire, Magic User’s Club!, The Cosby Show, The Dogwalker, Gangster World (also known as The Outsider), Samurai Deeper Kyo, C.P.W., The Mommies, and First Time Out.
Dallas, Pennsylvania, United States
Stacey graduated from Cumberland Valley High School in Mechanicsburg.
Fashion / Runway Model, Actor
6 ft or 183 cm
60 kg or 132 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Stacey Williams has dated –
- Evan Strauss – Stacey Williams dated Evan Strauss in the past and is having a daughter with him, who was born in December 1998.
Race / Ethnicity
36-24-36 in or 91.5-61-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Williams has appeared in advertisements for Furla, La Perla, Moosehead beer, Sports Illustrated, and others.
In 2000, she appeared in print ads for Bain de Soleil’s Orange Gelze.
Best Known For
Appearing in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue from 1992 to 1998 and in 2004.
In 1996, She had a small role in the romantic comedy-drama sports film Jerry Maguire for her role as a former girlfriend of Jerry Maguire (portrayed by Tom Cruise).
First TV Show
In 1988, Stacey guest appeared in the family comedy show The Cosby Show for her role as Roxanne in an episode titled “The Prom.”
In 1994, she again guest appeared in the comedy TV series The Mommies as herself in an episode titled “The Exercist.”
She practices yoga regularly and can be seen in hot shape.
Stacey Williams Facts
- She has appeared in 8 issues of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue. From 1992 to 1998, and in 2004, she regularly appeared in the annual edition of SI magazine.
- Stacey has appeared on Elle – Sweden magazine cover.
- Stacey is a supermodel.
- She is a vegetarian.
- Williams’s daughter was born in December 1998.
- At the age of 13, she relocated from Dallas, Pennsylvania to Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania.
- She dreams of opening her own studio one day.
- In 1999, Stacey Williams was cast as Darlene in the romantic comedy-drama film The Dogwalker.
- She brought to life the character of Astor in the 1998 science-fiction television movie Gangster World (also known as The Outsider).
- Sonic Youth, the former alternative rock band from NYC have mentioned her name and other SI models in their song “Swimsuit Issue.”
- In 2004, Stacey Williams was included in the SI’s Hall of Fame, which was the 40th-anniversary issue of Sports Illustrated. She appeared on the list alongside models such as Christie Brinkley, Tyra Banks, and Heidi Klum.
- In 2016, she appeared as Josh’s Mom in 2 episodes of the television comedy-drama series Art Less.
- She is not on social media.