Dallas, Pennsylvania, U.S.
Stacey graduated from Cumberland Valley High School in Mechanicsburg.
Fashion / Runway model
6 ft or 183 cm
60 kg or 132 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Stacey Williams dated –
- Evan Strauss – Stacey Williams dated Evan Strauss in the past and is having a daughter with him, who was born in December 1998.
Race / Ethnicity
36-24-36 in or 91.5-61-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Williams has appeared in advertisements of Furla, La Perla, Moosehead beer, Sports Illustrated and others.
In 2000, she appeared in print ads for Bain de Soleil’s Orange Gelze.
Best Known For
Appearing in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue from 1992 to 1998 and in 2004.
In 1996, She had a small role in the romantic comedy-drama sports film Jerry Maguire for her role as a former girlfriend of Jerry Maguire (portrayed by Tom Cruise).
First TV Show
In 1988, Stacey guest appeared in the family comedy show The Cosby Show for her role as Roxanne in an episode titled “The Prom.”
In 1994, she again guest appeared in the comedy TV series The Mommies as herself in an episode titled “The Exercist.”
She practices yoga regularly and can be seen in hot shape.
Stacey Williams Facts
- She has appeared in 8 issues of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue. From 1992 to 1998, and in 2004, she regularly appeared in the annual edition of SI magazine.
- Stacey has appeared in Elle – Sweden magazine cover.
- Stacey is a supermodel.
- She is a vegetarian.
- Williams’s daughter was born in December 1998.
- At the age of 13, she relocated from Dallas, Pennsylvania to Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania.
- She dreams of opening her own studio one day.
- Williams also played roles in the movies The Dogwalker (1999) and Gangster World (aka The Outsider) (1998).
- Sonic Youth, the former alternative rock band from NYC have mentioned her name and other SI models in their song “Swimsuit Issue.”
- In 2004, she was included in the SI’s Hall of Fame, which was the 40th-anniversary issue of Sports Illustrated. She appeared in the list alongside models such as Christie Brinkley, Tyra Banks, and Heidi Klum.
- She is not on social media.