|Stephen Sharer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 1, 1998|
Stephen Sharer is an American YouTuber who has amassed more than 8 million subscribers on his self-titled YouTube channel where he is popular for his family-oriented content including vlogs, DIY videos, science experiments, stunts, pranks, and challenge videos. He is also popular on Instagram with more than 500k followers. By the end of 2019, his YouTube channel was among the 250 most subscribed YouTube channels in the entertainment category.
West Chester, Chester County, Pennsylvania, United States
Oakton, Fairfax County, Virginia, United States
Stephen, after graduating from high school, enrolled at New York University where he earned a degree in Economics and Digital Marketing.
- His father is a lawyer.
- His mother is a professional painter and artist.
- Siblings – Carter Sharer (Older Brother) (YouTuber), Grace Sharer (Younger Sister) (YouTuber)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Stephen has dated –
- Renata Erickson (2017–2018)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
He often tends to dye his hair blonde.
- Slender frame
- Affable smile
- Dyed, spiked hair
- Clean-shaven look
Stephen has partnered with brands such as –
- Hot Wheels
- Honey Nut Cheerios
Stephen Sharer Facts
- He was interested in creative pursuits from his childhood. He used to create videos, perform science experiments, and participate in local events and youth festivals with his friends.
- Apart from the regular content on YouTube, he released a music video in August 2017 titled Share The Love which became a viral hit and has amassed more than 110 million views. Owing to the success of the song, he has also produced more such videos like Jump In! and Snow Day.
- He has been a guest speaker at several events and conferences such as CVX Live, VidSummit, and Vidcon, where he had been invited to speak about social media growth methods.
- In 2019, he partnered with the Make a Wish Foundation to fulfill the wish of a terminally-ill boy named James who had wanted to join in an adventure to hunt the ‘Pond Monster’, a fictional character that has been a part of many of Stephens’ videos.
- He has a personal fashion and merchandise line called Epic Clothing which sells clothing items and accessories, including customized fidget spinners, online. He also has a separate Instagram account for his green Lamborghini car, called sharerghini, which has more than 100k followers.
Featured Image by Stephen Sharer / Instagram