|Stunna Girl Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||July 2, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Stunna Girl is an American rapper and songwriter. She is best known for her singles Tap Out (2018), On the Record (2018), Let It Drip (2018), That Part (2019), Back In The Day (2019), and Runway (2019). On February 22, 2019, Stunna Girl released her debut independent 17-track album, titled YKWTFGO.
Suzanne Sade Brown
Stunna Girl, Stunna Girlie, Stunnahontas
Sacramento, United States
She was expelled from school in the 7th grade. She then went to charter schools once a week in the 8th grade and spent only a week attending the 9th grade, after which she dropped out. Stunna Girl earned her GED, graduated high school, and took a few college classes while in jail.
- Father – Her father was a street rapper and had a studio at home.
- Siblings – She has 3 brothers and 2 sisters.
- Others – She has a younger half-sister.
- TF Circle Entertainment
- Epic Records/Sony Music Entertainment
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Stunna Girl had a boyfriend during her time in the California Youth Authority correctional facility.
Race / Ethnicity
She has also dyed her hair ‘Pink,’ ‘Blonde,’ ‘Pale Green,’ ‘Purple,’ ‘Red,’ ‘Dark Green,’ ‘Dark Blue,’ and ‘Silver’ in the past.
- Short height
- Voluptuous physique
- Multiple tattoos
Stunna Girl Facts
- She is from the Oak Park neighborhood of Sacramento.
- She started singing in front of crowds at the age of 5 at her mom’s insistence.
- Stunna Girl was taught how to record hip-hop songs by her father at the age of 7 but remembers not wanting to be around him growing up. The two lost contact later in life.
- She had a tough upbringing and spent her youth in and out of jail. Stunna Girl had her 1st mugshot taken at the age of 11, which was due to fighting.
- When she was about to turn 10, her mom went to jail for 2 years.
- Her biggest role model is her mom, who was always independent and worked hard to provide for the family despite troubles with the law.
- At the age of 14, she was given a chance to correct her behavior by becoming a part of a group home.
- Because she ran to the state of Colorado 24 hours after being sent to a group home, the FBI had to get involved. She was charged with gun possession, fake ID, robbery, and assault for previous offenses and given 4 years. She spent 3 years in a California Youth Authority correctional facility between the ages of 14 and 17.
- Between the time she left CYA at age 17 and January 2018, she was sent back to county jail 3 times.
- Her song Runway went viral on TikTok in July 2019 as part of the ‘#RunwayChallenge’ that gained traction among the creators on the platform. She had no idea what TikTok was until her sister informed her of the newfound fame. TikTok also named her 4th top artist on the platform, after Lil Nas X, Mariah Carey, and Lizzo.
- Stunna Girl freestyled lyrics for Runway in about 30 minutes. Her only goal was to create ‘a motivational anthem’ for her fanbase.
- As a result of Runway going viral, Stunna Girl was signed to Epic Records. The song also landed the 8th spot of Spotify’s US Viral 50 chart in January 2020.
- Stunna Girl had a ‘beef’ with fellow rappers, Noni Blanco and Lil Kayla. She also used to be friends with Cuban Doll before they had a falling out.
- Critics have compared Stunna Girl’s rap personality to that of Saweetie.
- According to her, her skin glows because she eats a lot of fruits, drinks plenty of water, and “stays in her lane”.
- Stunna Girl was never interested in sports.
- She has never had a legal job.
- One of her brothers was also a rapper on a street level. Because he ended up in jail, he never got the chance to pursue his passion professionally.
Featured Image by Stunna Girl / Instagram