Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Sydney Park completed her high school education in June 2015.
Actress and comedian
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Sydney Park is represented by Beverly Hills based Silver Lining Entertainment.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sydney Park has dated
- Ryan Potter – Sydney has been linked with martial artist and actor Ryan Potter on several occasions by the gossip tabloids. The usual cause of these rumors was their social media posts, in which they kept appearing together. They had been sighted in each other’s snapchat stories on a couple of occasions.
- Rahart Adams (2016) – Sydney made her relationship with Australian actor Rahart Adams public in November 2016 by sharing photo booth pictures, which even had them kissing, on her Instagram account. He confirmed their relationship by retweeting her picture. However, sometime later, the image was deleted from her Instagram account, which can be down to her desire to protect their relationship from the public spotlight. Or, it might mean that they are no longer together.
- Jace Norman (2017) – In March 2017, Sydney was linked up with fellow Nickelodeon star Jace Norman. These rumors were sparked after she posted her sultry selfie on her Instagram and he posted a flirty comment on it.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has American and Korean ancestry, while on her mother’s side, she is of African American descent.
- Curly fair
- Long face
- Strong jawline
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Sydney Park hasn’t endorsed any brand.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Gabby in the drama sitcom, Instant Mom.
- Having played the role of Cyndie in the popular Zombie apocalypse TV series, The Walking Dead.
- Having made a host of guest appearances in the popular TV shows such as That’s So Raven, Hannah Montana, and Entourage.
In 2011, she made her theatrical film debut in the leading role in the musical comedy movie, Spork.
First TV Show
In 2006, Sydney made her first TV show appearance in 3 episodes of the supernatural series, That’s So Raven.
Sydney Park relies on Bikram Yoga to keep herself fit and her body in perfect shape. She claims that Bikram Yoga, which is performed in a heated room, has not only helped her transform her body but has helped her connect with her spiritual side. It has also helped her improve her mental strength.
Sydney Park Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Sydney Park Facts
- She started performing at the famous Hollywood Improv at the age of 6. At that time, she was the youngest stage performer in the storied history of the improv group, which has been renamed as LA Improv.
- In 2006, she participated in the America’s Got Talent using the stage name Syd the Kid. She managed to progress to the semi-final stage of the popular show.
- During the auditions for America’s Got Talent, her immense talent was noticed by the Disney executives and they decided to cast her in the TV show, That’s So Raven.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Sydney Park / Instagram