|SypherPK Quick Info
|6 ft 4 in
|Date of Birth
|May 10, 1996
SypherPK is an American professional gamer who is well-known as one of the best players of the online multiplayer game Fortnite. He is a partnered streamer on the Twitch platform, where he is among the top 20 most followed streamers with more than 2 million followers. He also runs a YouTube gaming channel that has garnered more than 2 million subscribers.
Sypher Ali, The Trap King
Austin, Texas, United States
Austin, Texas, United States
Sypher completed his schooling at local institutions in Austin, Texas. He had enrolled at a university to study business but did not complete the course as he wanted to focus on his gaming career.
YouTuber, Professional Gamer
He is represented by –
- Daniela a.k.a. manishie, Stream Manager, Austin, Texas, United States
- Evolved Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
119 kg or 262.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sypher has dated –
- Daniela (2017–Present) – They got married in September 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dense, side-cropped hair
- Sports a beard
- Has a mole on his right cheek
Sypher has been sponsored by brands such as –
- SCUF Gaming
- Universal Music Canada
SypherPK Favorite Things
- Footwear – Flip-flops
- Fortnite Streamer – Nickmercs
- Modes Of Relaxation – Watching movies and spending time with family
- Dog Breed – Australian Shepherd
- Food – Sushi
- Restaurants – Sushi Junai and Charm Korean BBQ, both in Austin, Texas
Source – Reddit
- Sypher started gaming at the age of 8 when his father gifted him a PlayStation 2 on his birthday and he got addicted to multiplayer games after he saw a schoolmate playing the popular game RuneScape in the school library. He was enthused by the life-like feel of the game and started to experiment with different games in the genre. Before becoming a professional gamer, he used to play a lot of Halo 3.
- His passion for creating online content also came when in school, he was given the assignment to make a video for his history class.
- To share his gaming exploits with a larger audience, he launched his YouTube channel in 2011 and began posting regularly from 2012. A year later, he started to live-stream on the Twitch platform.
- He started streaming videos playing the game RuneScape and later shifted to other multiplayer games like The Elder Scrolls Online, Overwatch, and For Honor. However, he started developing a loyal fanbase once he started playing and streaming the game Fortnite, where he competes at the highest level. His fan club is known as the ‘SypherHood.’
- Sypher often collaborates with popular gamers such as Ninja, Nick Eh 30, NICKMERCS, and, Myth. He is a part of the Luminosity team (signed in 2018) in the game Fortnite.
- Sypher’s success is not an overnight phenomenon. He has streamed his gameplay daily for years often running his gaming stream for more than 8 hours continuously.
- Sypher has earned the moniker of ‘The Trap King’ in the game of Fortnite from fans and fellow players due to his elaborate use of traps in the game and his ability to outwit any opponents with his analytical skills.
- He is not just popular on Twitch and YouTube, but on other social media platforms as well. He has more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 600k followers on Twitter.
- Sypher also owns a line of merchandise that he sells online via the portals merchforall.com and metathreads.com.
- Sypher is an obsessive dog lover and has 3 Australian Shepherds named Aegon, Aiko, and Yuna.
Featured Image by SypherPK / Instagram