|Tadasuke Makino Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 28, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tadasuke Makino is a Japanese car racing driver who is known for competing in various racing events including the Super GT, FIA Formula 2 Championship, and European Formula 3.
牧野 任祐 (In English Makino Tadasuke)
He divides his time between Osaka and Tokyo.
Car Racing Driver
5 ft 9.5 in or 176.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Heartshaped face
- He has 4 beauty spots on the left side of his face.
- Slightly curved eyebrows
Tadasuke Makino Facts
- He was brought up in Japan.
- Tadasuke has competed in various series including the FIA Formula 3 European Championship, All-Japan F3 Championship, Super GT, and F4 Japanese Championship.
- With time, Makino has raced for various teams including Toda Racing, Drago Modulo Honda Racing, Hitech GP, Motopark, Russian Time, Modulo Nakajima Racing, TCS Nakajima Racing, Honda, and Team Kunimitsu.
- Makino won his first competition at the 2020 Super GT Series for Team Kunimitsu. He drove a Honda NSX-GT for them.
- He began his FIA Formula 2 Championship career in 2018 and raced for Russian Time.
Featured Image By Tadasuke Makino / Twitter