|Tally Koren Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 6, 1964|
Tally Koren is an Israeli singer, songwriter, producer, former model, and voiceover artist who has released several albums, extended plays, and tracks including Timeless Melodies, A Love Song For You, 72 Names, Beauty of the Duty, and Free Will. Moreover, she also received the London Fringe Award for “Best Singer-Songwriter” in 2011.
London, England, United Kingdom
Tally Koren studied at Leo Baeck College located in London and graduated with a BA in Jewish Studies and Theology.
Singer, Songwriter, Producer, Former Model, Voiceover Artist
She is represented by TCK Production.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tally Koren has dated –
- Simon Edwards (2008-Present) – She married hypnotherapist and behavior strategist Simon Edwards in 2008.
Race / Ethnicity
- Forehead bangs
- Charming smile
Tally Koren Facts
- At the age of 13, she began with her career pursuits as a model and worked in Tel Aviv, New York City, and Mexico City.
- She emerged as the winner of the “Miss Water” beauty competition while serving in the Israeli Army.
- Tally Koren’s song Beauty of the Duty was included in the BBC Radio 2 playlist.
- The House of Commons has honored her with an award as an “Ambassador for Peace”.
- She is a Reiki Master.
- Throughout her life, she has been involved in various charitable causes and her song titled The Song for the Forgotten was written by her to bring global awareness to the suffering in Third World Countries.
- At the London launch of the Meir Panim Charity UK, Tally Koren was present as a guest singer.
- Some of the venues that she has performed at are Lauderdale House, Bartók, Soho Review Bar, The Forum, Acoustic room Mean Fiddler, 12 Bar Club, Kashmir club, Belgrade Theatre in Coventry for World War 1 event by Bopa, and The Hidden Rooms Cambridge.
Featured Image by Tally Koren / Instagram