|Tammy Rivera Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||July 30, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tammy Rivera is an American television personality, fashion designer, singer, and businesswoman who is best known for her appearance on the reality show Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta. She has also appeared in numerous other TV shows such as Tales, Growing Up Hip Hop: Atlanta, Marriage Boot Camp: Hip Hop Edition, Waka & Tammy: What The Flocka, and many more. As a singer, Tammy has released numerous EPs and albums such as Conversations and Fate. She has released singles like Only One, All These Kisses, Babymama, and Charlie.
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Television Personality, Fashion Designer, Singer, and Businesswoman
- Father – Oscar Rivera
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tammy Rivera has dated –
- Waka Flocka Flame (2014-Present) – Tammy got married to rapper Waka Flocka Flame in May 2014 in a lavish ceremony. According to various reports, they had been dating since 2009. In 2016, their relationship was on the brink as it was revealed that he had cheated on Tammy. However, he eventually managed to win her back and she forgave his transgression with a warning that it shouldn’t happen again. Flame is also a dedicated father of Tammy’s daughter, Charlie, who was born in July 2005. He even went on to say that he wanted to be a role model for his daughter and that had compelled him to mend his ways.
- Tammy’s daughter Charlie is rumored to be the result of her relationship with a man, who was involved in criminal activities. An investigative article published by Empire BBK alleged that his name is Brian Williams, who was accused of abusing Tammy during the course of their relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
On her mother’s side, she has African American ancestry, while, on her father’s side, she is of Nicaraguan descent.
- Short height
- Curvaceous figure
Tammy Rivera has a pretty strong following on various social media platforms and she has used it to promote several products and brands.
Best Known For
- Her immense popularity on various social media platforms, including Instagram, on which she has more than 5 million followers.
- Being a regular cast member of the popular reality TV show, Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.
As a Singer
In June 2017, she released her debut single, All These Kisses, which didn’t do much on the music charts.
First TV Show
In 2014, she made her first TV show appearance in the reality series, Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.
Due to her busy schedule, Tammy Rivera often struggles to find time to work out. So, instead, she relies on Shake It Baby program from Flat Tummy Co to keep fat and weight off her curvaceous figure.
Tammy Rivera Facts
- In 2015, she launched an exclusive range of swimwear, made exclusively for the plus-sized women under the label of T-Rivera.
- Tammy’s mother relocated to Baltimore, Maryland, after her father was sentenced to 30 years in prison in the past. She met her father for the first time at the age of 14.
- In September 2017, Tammy took several shots on fellow Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta star Hazel-E, alleging that she had tried to seduce her husband Flame in the past. She even went on posting the screenshots of their alleged conversation in which Hazel had sent her pictures and videos in a bid to woo him.
Featured Image by Augustpen / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0