|Tara Lynn Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 26, 1982|
|Eye Color||Blue / Green|
Tacoma, Washington, United States
Seattle, Washington, United States.
She also spends a lot of time in New York City as she wants to raise her son in a multicultural environment that has good educational resources too.
Tara Lynn has got a Bachelor of Arts in Linguistics from the University of Washington. She is particularly fluent in French and Arabic, so there is a possibility that she studied these languages in college.
- Father – Allen Lynn
- Mother – Marie Lynn
Tara Lynn is represented by
- Heffner Management
- IMG Models – New York City
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Milan
- Francina Models – Madrid
- Bella Model Management – Sydney
- Ford Models – São Paulo
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
98 kg or 216 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tara Lynn has dated –
- Alejandro – Tara is in a relationship with Alejandro, who has half Spanish and half Venezuelan ancestry. Her boyfriend is an owner of a small restaurant in Seattle. The restaurant specializes in Latino dishes especially tapas and Cuban bocadillos. Tara and Alejandro are parents of an infant boy, Finlay Skye Bell, who was born in September 2015. She officially announced her second pregnancy in July 2017 through her Instagram account.
Race / Ethnicity
Blue / Green
- Large body
- Fuller lips
42-34-47 in or 107-86-119 cm
16 (US) or 48 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
Tara Lynn has headlined advertisement campaigns for the following brands –
- Gloria Vanderbilt
- Forever 21
- Lane Bryant
- S Moda
- Mas Moda El Corte
- Candy Vaggio
Best Known For
- Being one of the leading American plus-size models
- Having posed for some of the leading fashion magazines such as Vogue, Elle, Time, and Glamour.
Tara does a lot of yoga and nearly practices it daily. When she is traveling due to her work commitments, she performs her yoga workout in the hotel room itself.
Apart from Yoga, she also likes to go for fitness classes at Soul Cycle gym. Plus, she doesn’t mind going in for an occasional muscle toning gym workout.
When it comes to diet, she tries to eat organic food and makes an effort to cook at home. Also, she starts her day with a substantial and healthy breakfast.
Tara Lynn Favorite Things
- Food – Anything organic
- City – Madrid
- Drink – Martini
- Music Band – Radiohead and Smashing Pumpkins
- Book – Hamlet
- Fashion Designers – Bulgari, Christian Dior, and Marina Rinaldi
- Piece of Clothing – A simple H&M dress
Source – Vogue
Tara Lynn Facts
- Unlike many other plus-size models, she understands why fashion designers go for regular skinny girls. She has confessed that it is indeed difficult to make clothes look great on big women.
- Tara has taken training in classical singing and retains a keen interest in works of 19th-century French composers such as Debussy and Fauré.
- She takes private vocal lessons in her free time. However, a career in singing is not on cards yet.
- In her free time, she likes to read, write and paint. She also likes to see opera in her leisure time.
- She has studied jazz music while in college. She also performed in the vocal jazz choirs at Bellevue College and Pierce College.
- Tara got into modeling to help pay her tuition fees while studying in university. She had realized that she couldn’t do conventional work while studying and modeling would give her more freedom.
- Before she took up modeling, she had a job at a bank. But that job made it difficult for her to focus on her studies.
- For the initial couple of years of her modeling career, she worked solely in Seattle area and didn’t have any New York representation. So, after completing her university studies, she moved to New York City to expand her career.
- She got her big breakthrough after she was photographed by Sølve Sundsbø for the V Magazine “Curves Ahead” editorial feature.
- When it comes to the plus size tag, she has a different view than many of her plus size colleagues as she doesn’t have any issue with the term as humans come in every size and it is only wise to place half the size in one category and half of the sizes in another.
- For her holidays, she likes to go out for destinations known for hiking trails.
- She was bullied in school due to her size.
- Once, she spent an entire year barefoot. She also likes to use a cycle to get around.