|Tara Sharma Quick Info
|5 ft 9 in
|Date of Birth
|January 11, 1977
Tara Sharma is a British actress, model, television presenter, entrepreneur, creator, and co-producer who is widely known for having appeared in several commercially and critically hit Hindi movies including Khosla Ka Ghosla (2006), and Kadakh (2019), as well as in a number of English TV shows and films such as Raven: The Secret Temple (2007) and The Other End of the Line (2008), respectively. She has been the host of numerous programs like The Tara Sharma Show, which she began to create, co-produce and anchor in 2011 in Hindi, and then in 2013 in English for BBC One. She has amassed more than 470k followers on Instagram.
London, England, United Kingdom
She went to the Bombay International School and then to the United World College of the Adriatic, Italy. After that, she acquired a B.Sc degree in Management from the London School of Economics.
Actress, Model, Television presenter, Entrepreneur, Creator and Co-producer
- Father – Partap Sharma (Actor, Author & Playwright)
- Mother – Susan Sharma (Artist & Author)
She has been represented by Stanton Davidson Associates.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Roopak Saluja (2007-Present) – She tied the knot with media entrepreneur Roopak Saluja on November 27, 2007. They have 2 sons named Zen Saluja (b. 2009) and Kai Saluja (b. 2011).
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian and White)
She is of Indian descent on her father’s side of the family and of British descent on her mother’s side.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Sharp features
- Cheerful smile
- Tall stature
She has appeared in advertisements for various labels like Lakme, Garnier, Liril, and Pepsi.
Tara Sharma Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Doing Yoga thrice a week as it has made her feel good and connected to herself, Running
- Item She Cannot Do Without – Her phone that has allowed her to work from anywhere and anytime for instance she has been on a conference call with her sponsor while on the cricket field or has sent emails to her team during a football match
Source – Indian Express
Tara Sharma Facts
- After completing her graduation, she was a financial consultant at Citibank and Accenture.
- She has enjoyed hosting her program on parenting named The Tara Sharma Show that has accumulated more than 5. 5 million organic “likes” on YouTube. She has felt that the success of the platform, which has invited celebrities to discuss their own childhoods, children, issues concerning kids, has been a result of herself being the mother to her lovable kids.
- She has recalled that roles had dried up once she got pregnant that had made her try to come up with a work format that would enable her to be around her children as well as work. That had led to the genesis of The Tara Sharma Show. She has added that a different phase of her career got kickstarted after her kids came along as she had to re-tune her way of thinking, opening up to reinvention.
- Tara has cherished working from home and being there when her kids return from school. She has liked being around them, writing her blog, enjoying productive meals together, listening to them, playing with them, and sharing things.
Featured Image by Tara Sharma Saluja / Instagram