|Tatum Marchetti Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|First Fashion Show||Givenchy S/S 18 Show|
Tatum Marchetti is a British model who is known for having worked with a number of famous brands and designers of the industry which include the likes of Emporio Armani, Peter Pilotto, Givenchy, and Hermès. She has also been featured in many editorials and magazines such as Is In Town Magazine, Vanity Fair Espana, Vogue Italia, El Pais Semanal, Buffalo Zine, The Hunger Magazine, Glamour Russia, and Harrods. After getting discovered by an agent at the O2 Arena on her 15th birthday, she started her modeling career after completing her A levels. She has worked extensively as a model and has gained positive reviews for her work from various celebrated critics of the fashion industry.
London, England, United Kingdom
Tatum Marchetti has completed her A level education.
- Siblings – Mason Marchetti (Brother) (Model)
Tatum Marchetti is represented by –
- The Society Management – New York
- Elite Paris – Paris
- Elite Milan – Milan
- Elite Spain – Spain
- Elite London – London
- Elite Copenhagen – Copenhagen
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tatum Marchetti has not dated anyone publicly yet and prefers to keep her private life away from the public eye. Hence, it is difficult for us to ascertain anything about her love life and relationship history.
Race / Ethnicity
- Porcelain skin
- Pierced ears
- High cheekbones
9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
Tatum Marchetti has done endorsement work for a couple of brands which include the likes of Emporio Armani and Peter Pilotto.
Best Known For
- Having walked the ramp for a number of designers and brands such as Givenchy and Hermès
- Having been featured in several editorials and magazines such as Is In Town Magazine, Vanity Fair Espana, Vogue Italia, El Pais Semanal, Buffalo Zine, The Hunger Magazine, Glamour Russia, and Harrods
First Fashion Show
Tatum Marchetti made her fashion show debut by walking the ramp at the Givenchy S/S 18 Show.
Tatum Marchetti has maintained a healthy physique by leading an active lifestyle as well as by working out on a regular basis. Usually, she works out at the gym 4 times a week and her exercise regime mostly consists of running and doing 50 reps on the core machine. She also indulges in hot yoga sessions both for the physical as well as the mental benefits and has said that it helps her relieve stress.
As far as her diet is concerned, Tatum Marchetti prefers to eat clean food items and vegan meals.
Tatum Marchetti Favorite Things
- Music Genre – Hip Hop, Rap
- Food – Clean and vegan
- One Of Her Favorite Books – Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
Source – Harper’s Bazaar
Tatum Marchetti Facts
- She was discovered by a scouting agent at the O2 Arena in London, England when she was there with her 2 friends to attend a concert on her 15th birthday.
- Her hometown in Leigh-on-Sea which is located in Essex, England, United Kingdom.
- Tatum Marchetti has also said that if she had not pursued a career in modeling, she would have opted for a career in animal welfare as she is greatly passionate about animals and their well-being and has also aspired to work with the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSPCA).
- She has revealed that the 3 items that she can’t live without are Carmex, her portable Bose speaker, and her Mario Badescu facial spray.
- In her leisure time, Tatum Marchetti enjoys watching crime and health-related documentaries, going through vegan recipe books, and preparing meals for her family.
- Before leaving the house, she always makes sure to carry her Beats headphones, her mobile phone for the Citymapper app, a bottle of water, her portable charger, and a hairbrush.
- Her advice to all the budding artists is “Always stay true to yourself. Never get your hopes up about anything – your time will come. Be kind to other models and stay grounded. Always be on time.”
- She lives by the motto “Don’t take life too seriously.”
- Tatum Marchetti is friends with the likes of Madeleine Knighton, Emily Unkles, Lily Rodríguez, and Anna Baynes.
- She admires the modeling journey of model Peyton Knight.
- She had a pet dog who she had also described as her best friend in many of the pictures and videos that she uploaded on Instagram. However, the dog passed away in October 2018.
Featured Image by Tatum Marchetti / Instagram