|Taylor Spreitler Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2¼ in|
|Date of Birth||October 23, 1993|
Taylor Spreitler is an American actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Mia McCormick in Days of Our Lives, Kendra Gable in Kevin Can Wait, Lennox Scanlon in Melissa & Joey, Marissa in Amityville: The Awakening, and Lila Jenkins in Leprechaun Returns. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as 3 Day Test, The Contractor, Girl on the Edge, Bones, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Young Sheldon, and Casual.
Taylor Danielle Spreitler
Hattiesburg, Mississippi, U.S.
Los Angeles, California, United States
She was homeschooled at A Beka Academy.
Actress, former model
- Siblings – She has a sister, who is a songwriter
She is signed to Curtis Talent Management.
5 ft 2¼ in or 158 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Taylor Spreitler dated –
- Dylan Patton – She dated former model and actor, Dylan Patton in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
She has naturally dark hair with red, blonde, and brown highlights in it.
She has dyed her hair ‘Blonde.’
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
6.5 (US) or 37 (EU)
She has appeared in commercials for Motrin, JIF, Hess, and Chuck E. Cheese’s.
Best Known For
Playing high school dropout Mia McCormick in the daytime soap opera Days of Our Lives from 2009 to 2010, and as Lennox Scanlon in the ABC Family original television series Melissa & Joey from 2010 to 2015.
Taylor debuted with the 2007 short film All Souls Day for her role as Alice.
First TV Show
Her debut television appearance was in 2005 as a guest role as Chloe Sellers / Taylor Culphers in the NBC’s crime drama series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
Taylor Spreitler Favorite Things
- Melissa & Joey Episode – Christmas episode
- Actress – Tina Fey
Taylor Spreitler Facts
- As per her Twitter profile, she is a professional liar.
- Taylor was raised in Wiggins, Mississippi and Amory, Mississippi.
- On ESPN, Taylor has sung for the Liberty Bowl during pre-game festivities.
- Taylor started her career as a model in 2005.
- Taylor is obsessed with 60s-style wear.
- When she was 6, Taylor won a talent and beauty contest at the state level.
- In the summer of 2009, she was given the title of Hottest Newcomer by Soap Opera Digest.
- Taylor has shown her support to an adoption agency, Kindred.