|Taynara Melo Guevara Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 9, 1995|
Taynara Melo Guevara is a Brazilian wrestler, judoka, and nutrition coach who as of January 2023, had been wrestling for All Elite Wrestling where she performs under the ring name Tay Melo. She is also a member of the Jericho Appreciation Society. On the other hand, she is also a former AAA World Mixed Tag Team Champion with her real-life husband Sammy Guevara.
Taynara Melo de Carvalho
Tay Conti, Tay Melo, Taynara Conti, Taynara Melo
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Taynara briefly attended a law school in the past. Then, she went on to train at CR Vasco da Gama in artistic gymnastics.
She was trained under the careful guidance of professional wrestler Dustin Rhodes and the WWE Performance Center.
Wrestler, Nutrition Coach, Judoka
- Siblings – Irmã (Sister), She has a brother and a sister.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Taynara has dated –
- Jorge Conti (2017-2021) – Taynara tied the knot with fellow judoka Jorge Conti in 2017. However, she announced that they were going their separate ways in November 2021.
- Sammy Guevara (2022-Present) – Taynara and fellow professional wrestler Sammy Guevara began dating in January 2022. The couple then got engaged in Paris in June 2022, later getting married on August 7, 2022, in Orlando.
Race / Ethnicity
However, she prefers to dye her hair blonde.
- Taynara has a tattoo of a bird with the word “love” on her right leg along with a tattoo of a panda on her ankle.
- Her wide smile
Taynara Melo Guevara Facts
- She was raised in one of Rio De Janeiro’s poverty-stricken and crime-infested ghettos.
- One of her siblings is adopted.
- Taynara has a black belt in judo and a blue belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu. In judoka, she is a regional champion and four-time state champion. She even participated in the Brazilian team in the European circuit in Portugal and Germany.
- She participated in the trials of the Brazilian Olympic team at the 2016 Summer Olympics before making it into Worldwide Wrestling Entertainment.
- Taynara is a Bang Energy athlete.
- She signed and reported to the WWE Performance Center in October 2016. Later, on April 1, 2017, Melo made her debut as a wrestler against Sarah Bridges at WrestleMania Axxess in Orlando, Florida under the name “Taynara Conti” but lost to her.
- Taynara appeared on All Elite Wrestling on August 4, 2020. Later, she made her AAA debut at Lucha Libre AAA Worldwide with her husband Sammy Guevara on April 30, 2022.
- She is a huge fan of MMA fighters Amanda Nunes and Charles Oliveira.
Featured Image By Taynara Melo Guevara / Instagram