|Tayvion Power Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||January 13, 2001|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tayvion Power is an American YouTuber and comedian. He uploaded his first video on Vine at the age of 12 and by the time the platform shut down in 2017, he had amassed more than 1.2 million followers. After the shutdown of Vine, he has branched out to other social media platforms and attracted significant following there as well. He has more than 150k followers on Instagram and his acting and comedic talents have garnered more than 100k subscribers on his YouTube channel. He has often collaborated with fellow Viners and YouTubers like Carter Reynolds, River Bleu, Deshae Frost, and Malak Watson.
Washington, D.C., United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Tayvion is a high school graduate.
- Father – DeStorm Power (Singer, Social Media Star, Actor, Comedian)
- Mother – She died in 2008.
- Others – Mashala Power (Paternal Grandmother)
He is represented by Nancy Chaidez Talent Agency, North Hollywood, California, United States.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- Short-cropped hair
- Muscular frame
- Wears ear and nose studs
- Sports a thin mustache
Tayvion Power Favorite Things
- Food – French Toast
- Gaming Console – Xbox
- Sport – Lacrosse
Tayvion Power Facts
- Tayvion’s mother passed away in 2008 when he was just 7 years old due to stomach cancer. He was brought up by his father.
- Tayvion uploaded his first clip on Vine in June 2013 at the age of 12. The video went viral and attracted many followers to his account. As he uploaded more content regularly, his popularity soared and in just 5 months, he had garnered more than 200k followers on his Vine account.
- His creativity and comedic timing helped him to sustain interest on his Vine account, eventually crossing the 1 million mark, which made him one of the most successful teenagers on the platform.
- He started his eponymous YouTube channel in April 2016, where his videos have amassed more than 2 million views. The channel primarily features vlogs, reactions, pranks, Q&As, life stories, skits, and challenge videos.
- Tayvion has made a special niche with African-American viewers, especially with the youngsters as his comedic delivery is loaded with vernacular references that people from that community relate to.
Featured Image by Tayvion Power / Instagram