New Jersey, United States
Information about her formal education isn’t available.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has an older sister who served in the navy.
Teala Dunn is represented by Abrams Artists Agency L.A.
5 ft 2½ in or 159 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Teala Dunn has dated –
- William Brent (2014) – Teala was reported to be in a relationship with the American actor William Brent (or Billy Unger) in February 2014. They went out for only one month.
- Noah Teicher (2015) – Dunn was in a relationship with model Noah Teicher. Their relationship and then the breakup, both were highly publicized on their respective social media accounts. It started with Noah sharing a Snapchat screenshot featuring him and another girl. Teala then tweeted saying that Noah had been cheating on her for a long time. He responded by saying that they had already separated by then.
- Nolan Zarlin (2016) – In May 2016, Teala was reported to be going out with Nolan Zarlin after she shared a vlog featuring him titled as New Boyfriend. They flirted ceaselessly on the social media and shared pictures of them together as well. However, about a month later, their relationship ended as Nolan shared a Snapchat of him kissing a mystery girl, leading to a serious backlash from Teala’s fans.
- Alex Valley (2016-2017) – Teala started dating model Alex Valley in November 2016. She debuted her new relationship with a social media post which alluded to her getting cheated on the past. Shortly after, she shared a video of her kissing her new beau on her Instagram account. Going by her video shared in January 2017, she broke up with Alex as well. In the video, she hinted at Alex having cheated on her.
Race / Ethnicity
- Plump lips
33-23-33 in or 84-58.5-84 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
Teala has starred in a TV commercial for CoverGirl.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Juanita in the Nickelodeon TV series, The Naked Brothers Band.
- Portraying Lindsey Kingston-Persons in the TBS series, Are We There Yet?
Teala made her film debut in 2005 with dramedy film Transamerica in the role of a Little Girl.
First TV Show
In 2002, Teala was seen in an episode of police procedural series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit as Nina.
Teala Dunn starts her daily workout with stretching exercises, followed by outdoor jogging, 20 jumping jacks and finally 20 squats.
She also lays special emphasis on drinking a lot of water throughout the day.
Teala Dunn Favorite Things
- Song – Body Talk by Robyn
- Coffee – Starbucks
- Fruit – Coconut
Source – Twitter, Twitter Bio, Instagram
Teala Dunn Facts
- She started her acting career at the age of 5 after bagging a short role in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
- She started her YouTube channel because she wanted to keep a tab on what her friends were posting on the video streaming network.
- Follow Teala on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, YouTube (Channel 1), and YouTube (Channel 2).