|Tegan Marie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||October 25, 2003|
Tegan Marie is an American country singer, songwriter, and YouTube star who shot to fame posting videos of herself singing songs like Kelsea Ballerini’s Love Me Like You Mean It. Her videos have accumulated more than a million views on SweetyHigh.com and her own YouTube channel has amassed more than 22 million views.
Grand Blanc, Michigan, United States
Singer, Songwriter, YouTube Star
- Siblings – She has a brother.
She is represented by Warner Music Nashville.
Warner Music Nashville
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Light Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Petite stature
She has endorsed numerous brands such as Radio Disney.
Tegan Marie Favorite Things
- Food – Fried chicken, Cupcakes
- Idol – Johnny Cash
- App – Musical.ly
- Celebrity Crush – Hunter Hayes
Tegan Marie Facts
- When she was only 3 years old, her father posted her first video on SweetyHigh.com, of her singing Miley Cyrus’s The Climb.
- She started playing the guitar at the age of 6 and began to learn how to write songs when she was 8 years old. She began performing on the national stage at the age of 11.
- Tegan was passionate about singing from a young age and would regularly steal her father’s karaoke machine and belt out her favorite numbers.
- When she was around 7 years old, her parents opened an account for her on the media company and social networking site for young girls Sweety High, after which she started uploading videos of herself singing covers of hit singles by pop stars. She started to gather a fan following and got signed to a management contract with Sweety High at the age of 12.
- In 2017, Tegan signed a record deal with the major country label Warner Music Nashville at the shockingly young age of 13.
- Her cover of Florida Georgia Line’s H.O.L.Y. went viral garnering 20 million views on social media, signaling the launch of her career.
- Every time Tegan and her band have gone on stage to perform, they have chanted “bucket of fish” a few times.
- She has donated her time to assist and benefit nonprofit groups such as St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, the American Red Cross, ACM Lifting Lives, Music In Our Schools, City of Hope, and several others. She has used her voice to spread positivity and encourage others, making original, personal music and sending the message to girls that if they think big and try to be heard, every one of them can have a huge impact.
- She has had 3 pet dogs named Bubba, Scooby, and Sadie. Bubba even appeared in her God Made Girls music video.
- In 2018, embodying the G.I.R.L. that is the “Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-taker, Leader” spirit, Tegan had tried to help her hometown of Flint in Michigan, which was involved in a water crisis that had affected children, by releasing the song Lucky Me and donating all the profits from the song to Hurley Children’s Hospital.
Featured Image by Tegan Marie / Instagram