|Tenille Dashwood Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 1, 1989|
Tenille Dashwood is an Australian professional wrestler known for her successful wrestling career. She is popular for her Emma persona in WWE. She has done endorsement work for popular brands like HoneyBum, Montce Swim, Stronger activewear, and Pranamat Eco. Tenille has a huge social media fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 2 million followers on Twitter.
Tenille Averil Dashwood
Emma, Emmalina, Tenille Tayla, Valentine, Tenille Williams
Boronia, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Orlando, Florida, United States
Tenille completed her high school from Wantirna College in Wantirna, Victoria, Australia. In 2008, she moved out of Australia to study and train at Storm Wrestling Academy, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Mother – Joyce Paddock
- Siblings – Jake Dashwood (Older Brother) (Tattoo Artist), Shontel Hanlon (Sister)
- Others – Natalie N Sophia (Aunt)
Tenille Dashwood is managed by Ring of Honor Wrestling Entertainment LLC. (ROH), Baltimore, Maryland, United States.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tenille Dashwood has dated –
- Scotty Mac (2010) – Tenille and Scotty Mac dated for a while in 2010. Scotty is a wrestler from Kelowna, British Columbia.
- William McNamee (2014-2015) – Tenille dated American wrestler William McNamee for a while. They have been photographed together on many occasions.
- Zack Ryder (2016) – Tenille and wrestler Zack Ryder dated for almost a year. The couple was not shy about sharing their pictures on the social media. They looked happy and were supportive of each other when they were dating.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Well-toned body
- Squared jawline
- Blue eyes
Tenille Dashwood has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Love Your Melon
- Beauty by Dr. Kay
- AB Glam Looks
- Montce Swim
- DOLL Swimwear
- Stronger activewear
- Pranamat Eco
- Blue Lagoon Iceland
Best Known For
- Being the first highly talented Australian Wrestling diva making her one of the most popular female wrestlers alive with a huge fan following. She has more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 2 million followers on Twitter.
- Her Emma persona during her time in WWE. On August 1, 2012, Tenille debuted as Emma in battle royal. She managed to edge her popularity with her fun-loving, slightly insane, and humorous attitude. She had entertained the audience for more than 5 years in WWE, before she was released from the contract with much controversy on October 29, 2017.
- Her appearance in WWE video games such as in WWE 2K15, WWE 2K16, WWE 2K17, and WWE 2K18.
First Wrestling Match
She made her wrestling debut at the Australian wrestling promotion PWA Australia in 2005 under the ring name “Valentine”.
First TV Show
In 2011, she made her first TV show appearance in the comedy TV series World of Hurt.
Tenille started training herself from the early age of 13. She has been trained under Lance Storm at the Storm Wrestling Academy, Calgary, Canada. When she was a member of the WWE team, she used to train almost 7 times a week which included wrestling on 5 days.
She usually does 2 upper body workouts and 2 lower body workouts in a week, mixing it with cardio and abs training. Due to her busy traveling schedule, she usually mixes up her weight training with intense superset circuits.
As for her diet, she packs her own food for the trip rather than eating at fast food places.
Tenille Dashwood Facts
- Her brother Jake introduced her to professional wrestling at the age of 8.
- Around the year 2005-2006, she suffered a severe shoulder injury.
- She once had a YouTube channel titled Taste of Tenille.
- Her fans are all members of her “Emmalution”.
- On May 2, 2009, she made her debut as Tenille Tayla in an all-female American promotion, Shimmer Women Athletes.
- In June 2012, she relocated to Tampa, Florida to become a part of the WWE family.
- On June 30, 2014, she was arrested after she left a Connecticut Walmart store for shoplifting with an iPad mini case worth $22.50.
- She considers Steve Austin, Trish Stratus, and Lita as her greatest influencers.
- Visit her official merchandise website @ www.prowrestlingtees.com/tenille-dashwood.html.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Miguel Discart / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0