|Teresa Giudice Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 18, 1972|
Teresa Giudice has earned her fame for being a member of the regular cast of the reality TV show, The Real Housewives of New Jersey. She has also appeared in Donald Trump‘s The Celebrity Apprentice 5. She has also published several New York Times bestseller cookbooks. Plus, she has earned notoriety for her legal and financial problems.
Paterson, New Jersey, United States
Towaco, New Jersey, United States
After graduating from high school, Teresa Giudice got enrolled at Berkeley College where she studied Fashion Marketing.
Television Personality, Author, Entrepreneur
- Father – Giacinta Gorga
- Mother – Antonia Gorga
- Siblings – Giuseppe “Joey” Gorga (Younger Brother)
Teresa Giudice is managed by the New York-based talent agency, The Representatives.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Teresa Giudice has dated –
- Giuseppe “Joe” Giudice (1999-2019) – In October 1999, she got married to Giuseppe “Joe” Giudice who worked as a construction builder. Over the course of their marriage, she has given birth to 4 daughters – Gia, Gabriella, Milania, and Audriana. They separated in 2019. She later filed for divorce and it was finalized in September 2020.
- Luis Ruelas (2020-Present) – She reportedly started dating Luis Ruelas in November 2020 and in December 2020, she confirmed the relationship by sharing their picture on her Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian ancestry.
She has often been seen with blonde highlights.
Her toned figure
Teresa Giudice has appeared in a TV commercial for Pearl Brite teeth whitener.
She has also used her social media activity to promote products and brands such as –
- Hand MD
- 310 Nutrition
- Retro Fitness
- Industry Salon
- Teami™ Blends
- D I F F Charitable Eyewear
She was raised in a Catholic household.
Best Known For
- Being the regular cast member of the reality TV series, The Real Housewives of New Jersey
- Having appeared in the popular TV show, Celebrity Apprentice
- Her strong presence on the various social media networks. She has over 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
First TV Show
In 2009, Teresa Giudice made her first TV show appearance in Thicker Than Water episode of the reality series, The Real Housewives of New Jersey.
Teresa Giudice has turned to bodybuilding to keep herself in shape and also to lose weight. She has hired Patrice Vignola, the IFBB figure professional, as her personal trainer. She mostly likes to isolate her body parts for her training. She likes to start her shoulder day with dumbbell shoulder presses. For her leg day, she likes to do jump squats in superset with leg press. She has also added yoga to her workout regime.
When it comes to nutrition, she has made seafood an integral component of her diet. Her meals include a healthy share of cod, salmon, sole, and baccala. She also eats veggies and chicken with bruschetta in between her intense workouts.
Teresa Giudice Favorite Things
- Go-To Healthy Meal – Egg whites and zucchini
- Ice Cream – Edy’s Mocha Almond Fudge
- Childhood Crush – Jean-Claude Van Damme
- TV Show – Dancing With the Stars
Teresa Giudice Facts
- She has previously worked as an associate buyer at Macy’s.
- In May 2010, she published her first recipe book, Skinny Italian, which included recipes handed down to her by her mother. She followed it up with Fabulicious and Fabulicious!: Fast & Fit.
- She has launched her collection of Bellini cocktails under the label of Fabellini.
- She has collaborated with Jerel Sabella to launch her haircare line, Milania. The name was inspired by Giudice’s daughter’s name.
- In 2012, she competed in The Celebrity Apprentice 5 (also known as The Apprentice 12). She managed to finish in the 5th spot and also raised $70,000 for her selected charity, The NephCure Foundation.
- She is a member of the committee for Project Ladybug which is a charity established by fellow RHONJ co-star, Dina Manzo.
- In May 2017, she collaborated with her brother Joe and his wife Melissa Gorga to open a restaurant called Gorga’s Homemade Pasta & Pizza in East Hanover, New Jersey. It was revealed in January 2018 that the restaurant was temporarily closed as they looked for bigger space and new management.
- In October 2009, Teresa and her husband filed for bankruptcy. They were all set to auction the furniture from their Towaco home in August 2010 but they later canceled the auction as they decided to withdraw their bankruptcy petition.
- Teresa and her husband were charged with numerous charges including conspiracy to commit wire fraud, mail fraud, and bank fraud, and making false statements on loan applications, in July 2013.
- In March 2014, they struck a deal with federal prosecutors which saw them pleading guilty to 41 counts of fraud. Teresa was handed a 15 months prison sentence while her husband was ordered to serve 41 months prison sentence at the end of which he was going to be deported to Italy.
- She filed a $5 million lawsuit against James Kridel, her bankruptcy lawyer, in December 2014. She claimed that he had failed to meet her before submitting the bankruptcy documents.
Featured Image by Teresa Giudice / Instagram