|Teri Polo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 1, 1969|
Teri Polo is an American actress who is best known for playing Pam Byrnes-Focker in the Meet the Parents film trilogy. She is also well recognized for portraying Alex Young in the sitcom I’m with Her (2003–2004), Helen Santos in the political drama TV series The West Wing (2005-2006), and Stef Adams Foster in the family drama TV series The Fosters (2013–2018).
Theresa Elizabeth Polo
Dover, Kent County, Delaware, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Teri had attended the Holy Cross Elementary School in her hometown of Dover. She had dropped out of high school (Dover High School) at the age of 16 after being selected for a jeans advertisement for Seventeen magazine. Apart from formal education, at the age of 13, she had started attending the renowned School of American Ballet in New York.
- Father – Vincent “Vince” Polo (Stereo Systems Designer)
- Mother – Jane Polo (née Gentry)
- Siblings – Steven Polo (Older Brother), Michael “Mike” Polo (Older Brother)
- Others – Vincent Masters Polo (Paternal Grandfather), Violet Elizabeth Lewis (Paternal Grandmother), James Herman Gentry, Sr. (Maternal Grandfather), Dorothy Everhart (Maternal Grandmother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Teri has dated –
- Anthony Moore (1996–2005) – Teri began dating American photographer Anthony Moore in 1996 and the couple got married on April 20, 1997. Before getting married, they had eloped to Las Vegas, just one day after getting engaged in a Sears store. The couple got divorced in 2005 and have a son together named Griffin Moore (b. 2002).
- Jamie Wollam (2006-2012) – Teri began dating drummer Jamie Wollam in 2006 after they met on the sets of a music video shoot. They parted ways in 2012 and have a daughter together named Bayley Paige Wollam (b. 2007).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Italian, German, English, Scottish, Scots-Irish (Northern Irish), and Welsh descent.
- Petite frame
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
- Charming smile
- Radiant face
- Has her daughter’s name tattooed on her right arm
- Has a ‘Tree’ tattooed across her back
Teri Polo Facts
- Teri had started getting trained in the ballet dance form from the age of just 5 and continued doing so for 13 more years. At the age of 15, she was selected as a dancer for the Delaware Regional Ballet.
- She admitted to getting disenchanted with dancing at the age of 16 and moved to New York City to pursue an acting career at the age of 17, between her junior and senior years of high school, after winning a modeling contest. She was later signed on by the Petite Modeling Agency.
- In 2002, she was placed at number 40 in Maxim magazine’s list of ‘Hot 100 Women’.
- In February 2005, to promote the film Meet the Fockers, she posed n*ked for Playboy magazine.
- In April 2014, she was forced to file for bankruptcy, after accruing debts amounting to more than USD 800k.
Featured Image by Teri Polo / Instagram