|TerraDiASMR Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 18, 1984|
TerraDiASMR is a Moldova-born American YouTuber and an ASMR (autonomous sensory meridian response) artist whose content on the channel titled TerraDiASMR has earned her more than 150k subscribers. She is a polyglot who makes most of her videos in English but also uploads the content in Russian, Spanish, Romanian, and occasionally in Italian. She has a secondary named channel named Anna Terradiasmr, where she uploads content exclusively in Romanian.
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Siblings – She has 2 older brothers.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
In a YouTube video, she revealed that she was married to her long-time boyfriend whom she had met on an online dating website.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Moldovan descent. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZfoENFMOEs&t=11m42s
She often tends to dye her hair in different colors such as red, blue, silver, pink, etc.
- Has a mole above her lips and one near her left eye
- Long, straight, flowing hair
- Petite frame
- Affable smile
TerraDiASMR Favorite Things
- Musical Bands/Groups – Blue October
- Exercise Routines – Cardio, Zumba
- Pet – Dogs
- ASMR Artists/YouTubers – WhispersRed ASMR, Peace and Saraity ASMR, ASMR Therapist Show & Tell, CrinkleLuvin ASMR, Gentle Whispering ASMR, ASMRxBABEE, asmr zeitgeist
- ASMR Trigger – Hair Sounds
Source – YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube
- Anna’s channel name, TerraDiASMR, when translated from Italian means ‘The Land of ASMR’.
- About her ability to communicate in several languages, she explained that Romanian is the language she grew up speaking in her native Moldovia. She learned Russian by watching TV shows in her formative years and through interactions with her childhood friends who spoke that language. She eventually learned English after moving to the United States in 2005.
- Similar to how she learned Russian in Moldova, she learned Spanish in the United States by watching several telenovelas and mingling with Hispanic colleagues at her workplace. Italian, self-admittedly, is her weakest suit and she has tried to constantly work on mastering the language by talking with her brother who lives in Italy.
- In December 2019, she made a YouTube video where she spoke in 16 different languages.
- She had felt the calming effects of ASMR through multiple experiences in her childhood but did not know what exactly it was. After watching the videos of several YouTubers who work in the field, she decided to start a channel of her own to pass on the therapeutic experience of ASMR to as many people as she could.
- After moving to Las Vegas from Moldovia, she worked at casinos for several years.
- In addition to all the languages that she is already fluent in, it is one of her stated aims to learn French as well and make some videos in that language too.
- She exercises 3-4 times a week and stays away from fast food, sodas, etc. However, she admitted that she is more or less addicted to cakes, sweets, and candies, and calls them her ‘drugs’.
- In a YouTube video, she mentioned that not learning how to cook from her mother was one of her biggest regrets.
- She herself uses ASMR whenever she is trying to fall asleep. Even in her daily routine, while she is working on anything at home, she keeps videos of her favorite ASMR artists running in the background.
- In another YouTube video, she revealed that one of her fans had sent her a request to send them her favorite pair of shoes. The fan mentioned that he/she wanted to eat those shoes and would pay for the experience. She immediately blocked that fan from all her social media platforms.
Featured Image by TerraDiASMR / Instagram