|Tess McMillan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 29, 2000|
Tess McMillan is a model who has taken the fashion industry by storm with her unconventional good looks and fierce personality. Making her debut with the Dolce & Gabbana S/S 19 Show, Tess has attracted a lot of attention and has worked with various designers and brands including Marc Jacobs. She has also been featured in editorials for several magazines like i-D, Garage, Love, Vogue Italia, British Vogue, Puss Puss Magazine, and Flaunt.
Austin, Texas, United States
Brooklyn, New York, United States
For her high school education, Tess attended a school in Texas.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Elizabeth Winslow
- Siblings – Unknown
Tess McMillan is represented by –
- Muse Management – New York (Mother Agency)
- Milk Management – London
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tess McMillan has not dated anyone publicly yet.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Dutch and Scottish descent.
- Red hair
- Thin eyebrows
41 (EU) or 10.5 (US) or 8 (UK)
Tess McMillan has done endorsement work for the likes of Marc Jacobs.
Best Known For
- Walking the ramp for the industry giants like Dolce & Gabbana
- Having been featured in various magazines like i-D Magazine, Garage Magazine, Love Magazine, Vogue Italia, British Vogue, Puss Puss Magazine, and Flaunt
First Fashion Show
Tess McMillan made her fashion show debut at the Dolce & Gabbana S/S 19 Show.
Tess McMillan Favorite Things
- Fragrance – Egyptian Musk
- Movies – Trainspotting, Arrival, and Good Time
- Designer – Celine, Miu Miu
- Beauty Product – YSL’s Le Teint Touche Éclat
- Musicians – Frank Ocean, Lana Del Rey, Kid Cudi
- One Of The Favorite Modeling Experiences – Marc Jacobs Shameless campaign
Source – Models.com
Tess McMillan Facts
- She was in high school when she was signed by her modeling agency.
- She grew up watching movies like The Devil Wears Prada and thought that people in the fashion industry would be insensitive and mean. However, after working in the industry, she has come to realize that that’s not the case.
- It was through Instagram that her flair for modeling was discovered by photographer Heather Hazzan.
- She takes inspiration from the likes of supermodel Grace Jones and actress Brigitte Bardot.
- She usually posts filter-free selfies on Instagram.
- She credits her first job to be the promotional work for J. C. Penney’s Dallas outpost.
- Tess enjoys being spontaneous and usually refrains from planning things out.
- She has a dog named Gus.
- Follow Tess McMillan on Instagram.
Featured Image by Tess McMillan / Instagram