|Timothy Granaderos Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 9, 1986|
Timothy Granaderos is an American actor and model who is best known for being cast as Montgomery de la Cruz in Netflix’s 13 Reasons Why. He has also starred in many other hit TV shows such as T@gged, Runaways (2017), and In The Vault (2017). Timothy has amassed a huge fan base with more than 1 million followers on Instagram.
Timothy Granaderos Jr.
Portage, Michigan, United States
Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
Timothy graduated from Portage Northern High School. Later, he attended Michigan State University.
- Father – Tim Granaderos
- Mother – Christine Granaderos
- Siblings – Wil Granaderos (Younger Brother), Alyson Granaderos (Older Sister) (Makeup Artist)
Timothy is represented by –
- Silver Mass Entertainment
- AKA Talent Agency
- One Management (Modeling Agency)
- Stars Management
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Timothy has dated –
- Katie Dixon – Timothy has been dating graphic designer Katie Dixon for several years. The couple’s picture together dates back to 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
10 (US) or 43 (EU) or 9 (UK)
Timothy has starred in several commercials and campaigns.
He has also used his social media presence to endorse brands like –
- Adidas Originals
- Hugo Boss
- Sandro Paris
Best Known For
- Starring in several films such as We Are Your Friends (2015) and The Archer (2017)
- Being cast in many popular shows like Runaways (2017), T@gged, and 13 Reasons Why
Timothy made his theatrical film debut as a preppy guy in We Are Your Friends in 2015.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance as Griffin on Disney XD’s Lab Rats in 2013.
Timothy’s personal trainer is Dae Green (Former Soccer Player). He has been an enthusiastic soccer player ever since he could kick a ball. This is also of the major aspects to consider while talking about his lean physique. Timothy still trains in soccer whenever he’s not on camera or at the gym.
He hits the gym at least 5 times a week where he prefers to focus on several aspects of working out making sure that his routine consists of weightlifting, circuit-type training, and interval training.
His physical preference is more towards building a leaner physique, while increasing stamina, energy, and getting his muscles to look more toned and conditioned.
Timothy Granaderos Facts
- He is a fan of the rock band Coheed and Cambria.
- His biggest inspiration is his family, whether that be while he’s in the gym or on set shooting.
- He played soccer for years as a D1 soccer player at the Michigan State University.
- In August 2018, he was binge-watching Queer Eye.
- Timothy has been playing soccer since the day he first kicked a ball, but he dislikes running too much.
- Upon his visit to the Philippines, he was misled to think that pig’s blood was chocolate.
- In the past, he became his high school prom king.
- He once had to drive actor Gregg Sulkin to the hospital while working as a production assistant at Wizards of Waverly Place.
- In the past, he had a bird named Cebu.
- When he’s not on set or busy working out at the gym, he enjoys karaoke. His go-to-song is Montell Jordan’s This Is How We Do It (1995).
- In 2011, Timothy starred in the music video of Selena Gomez‘s Love You Like a Love Song.
- Follow him on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Timothy Granaderos / Instagram