|Tito El Bambino Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 5, 1981|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tito El Bambino is a Puerto Rican singer, songwriter, dancer, and TV personality, best known as 1 half of the reggaeton duo, Héctor & Tito, with Héctor El Bambino. The two were active between 1996 and 2004 and released 5 studio albums, Violencia Musical (1998), Nuevo Milenio (2000), Lo de Antes (2002), A la Reconquista (2002), and Season Finale (2005). After their split, Tito released his debut solo album, Top of the Line (2006), followed by It’s My Time (2007) and El Patrón (2009). He also released studio albums such as Invencible (2011), Invicto (2012), Alta Jerarquía (2014) and La sociedad secreta (2017).
Efraín David Fines Nevares
Tito, Tito El Bambino, Tito El Patrón
Carolina, Puerto Rico
Singer, Songwriter, TV Personality, Dancer
- Father – Efrain Nevárez
- Siblings – Ida Nevárez (Sister), Emanuel El Bambi (Younger Brother)
Tito El Bambino is represented by –
- Ida Nevárez/Tito El Bambino Music (Company) in Puero Rico
- Richard De La Font Agency, Inc. (Talent Agent) in the United States
Reggaeton, Latin Pop, Cumbia, Salsa, Merengue
- EMI Televisa Music
- On Fire Music
- Tito El Bambino Music
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tito El Bambino has dated –
- Jessica Santiago (1998-2009) – After a 7-year relationship, Tito got married to a dancer Jessica Santiago. Between January 2005 and 2009, the two enjoyed a fruitful marriage before they announced they were divorcing. They have a daughter named Jeinaliz Fines.
- Priscilla Hernández (2011-2015) – Even though the two separated in 2015, it wasn’t until May 2016 that he publicly revealed that his marriage ended. They have a son named Gabriel Efrain Fines together.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Puerto Rican descent.
Tito El Bambino Facts
- His family nicknamed him Tito.
- Tito recorded numerous mixtapes in his preteen years. He would visit local DJs in his hometown of Carolina, Puerto Rico, record vocals, and then sell cassettes for $5 to $10.
- The cheapest and easiest place he found recording vocals worked was the bathroom.
- He calls his fanbase “Titonáticos”.
- Tito gained his 2nd nickname, El Bambino, while he was working on a 1997 album, The Flow, released by DJ Nelson.
- He enjoyed that his personal style set him apart from others in the late 1990s and early 2000s. He would always wear a dressy button-up with dress pants and nice shoes, which he called “a suave, Latin-lover look”.
- Both he, his sister, and his former wife, Jessica Santiago, are very religious.
- Tito split from Héctor El Bambino in 2004 but the two still released a studio album as a duo in 2005. The reason for the split was apparently his belief of disloyalty. Héctor changed his name to Héctor “El Father” and was very successful in music until 2008 when he became an evangelical pastor.
- Daddy Yankee, Beenie Man, and Don Omar were guest artists on his debut studio album, Top of the Line (2006). The album topped the Puerto Rican charts almost immediately.
- His song, El Amor, from his 3rd studio album, El Patrón was awarded “Latin Song of the Year” by ASCAP in 2010. The very next year, ASCAP awarded him for “Songwriter of the Year”.
- A woman from Venezuela once claimed they were in a relationship. It turned out that she was an obsessed fan who had shown pictures he took with her when she approached him.
- Tito showed support for the Stop Online Piracy Act in February 2012, for which he was criticized.
- Tito collaborated with Marc Anthony on a song titled Por Qué Les Mientes in October 2012.
- He enjoys collecting and wearing different sunglasses.
Featured Image by bella8213 / Flickr / CC BY-2.0