|Tobin Esperance Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||November 14, 1979|
Tobin Esperance is an American musician who became the full-time drummer for the American rock band Papa Roach in 1996 after serving as the warehouseman for them for a long time. Some of his songs along the band include I Almost Told You That I Loved You, No Matter What, Between Angels and Insects, Getting Away with Murder, Last Resort, and many more.
Vacaville, California, United States
California, United States
Tobin’s educational qualifications are unknown.
Musician, Bassist, Songwriter
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
As a member of Papa Roach, Tobin is represented by 10th Street Entertainment.
Hard Rock, Nu Metal, Rap Metal, Alternative Metal, Alternative Rock
- Eleven Seven Records
- DGC Records
- Interscope Records
- Geffen Records
- DreamWorks Records
6 ft or 183 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tobin has dated –
- Jennifer Esperance (2002-2006) – Tobin tied the knot with Jennifer Esperance in 2002. The couple, however, did not last long and divorced in 2006. They are parents to a daughter named Ava.
Race / Ethnicity
Tobin has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
Being the bassist for the popular American rock band Papa Roach
Tony released his first album Old Friends from Young Years along with Papa Roach in February 1997.
Tony made his theatrical film debut in Sueño as Enrique in 2005.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance in Player$ as himself in 2003.
Tobin Esperance Favorite Things
- Papa Roach Songs – Periscope, None of the above, Help
- Place To Play – London
Source – YouTube, TheUpcoming.co.uk
Tobin Esperance Facts
- He received his first bass when he was 8 years old by his father.
- He taught himself how to play.
- Tobin served as a roadie and used to transport and set up equipment for rock band Papa Roach for a long time.
- He replaced band’s former bassist Will James in 1996 after some inconvenience in the band’s practices.
- Apart from being the bassist, he also served as the band’s primary songwriter for many of their major albums.
- In an interview in 2017, he stated that he was good friends with Linkin Park‘s late lead vocalist Chester Bennington and that he had a huge dinner with the late singer about a month and a half before his death.
- Follow him on Twitter.
Featured Image by E7M / YouTube