|Todd Grinnell Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||March 29, 1976|
|Spouse||India de Beaufort|
Todd Grinnell is a talented American actor who is known for his roles in One Day at a Time, Lethal Weapon, The Young Pope, Grace and Frankie, Revenge, Hot in Cleveland, Jane by Design, How I Met Your Mother, Robot Chicken, and The Game. He is one of the co-founders of nonprofit organization This Bar Saves Lives. Graduate from Pitzer College in California, Todd has more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Todd A. Grinnell
Massachusetts, United States
Albion, California, United States
Todd Grinnell studied at Pitzer College in Claremont, California and graduated in 1998.
- Mother – Debbie Grinnell (Anti-Nuclear Activist, Competitive Rower)
- Siblings – Taylor Grinnell (Younger Brother)
Todd Grinnell is managed by Aka Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Todd Grinnell has dated –
- India de Beaufort (2012-Present) – In 2012, Todd began a relationship with British actress India de Beaufort. After dating for almost 2 years, the couple tied the knot on August 29, 2015. They are blessed with a son named Crosby James Grinnell (b. May 18, 2018).
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide forehead
- Long chin
- Tends to keep a beard
Todd Grinnell has either endorsed or promoted This Bar Saves Lives.
Best Known For
His numerous roles in TV series including One Day at a Time as Schneider, Grace and Frankie (2015-2016) as Stephen, Revenge (2012) as Dr. Jeffrey Thomas, Desperate Housewives (2008-2011) as Dr. Alex Cominis, and Four Kings (2006) as Jason
In 2002, he made his feature film debut in the thriller drama film Lost Soul.
First TV Show
In 2005, he made his first TV show appearance on the romantic comedy series Love, Inc. as Gavin.
In 2006, he made his debut as a voice actor on the animated action comedy series Robot Chicken as Oscar / Kraken.
Todd Grinnell grew up in a health conscious family. He works out every day and his workout routine involve running, surfing, and meditation.
As for his diet, he believes in eating clean and maintaining a balanced, organic, ethically sourced, and simple whole food diet. He also prefers spending more time outdoors.
Todd Grinnell Favorite Things
- Moment Or Scene From The Show One Day At A Time – Scene between Penelope and Schneider in Season 2
- Netflix Original Show – Derek (2012-2014)
Source – culture.AffinityMagazine.us
Todd Grinnell Facts
- He started his acting career by doing theaters in Boston after passing out of college.
- A quote that he lives by is “Always follow the fun”.
- If he could go back to himself 10 years earlier, he would say “relax, be careful, fear nothing and have fun, and probably warn everyone that Donald Trump would be running for president in 10 years”.
- If he weren’t an actor, he would have been a musician or international human rights attorney.
- He has a sweet tooth.
- He is a fan of the Boston Red Sox baseball team.
- Todd along with fellow actors Ryan Devlin and Ravi Patel founded the nonprofit organization This Bar Saves Lives (TBSL) to provide for severely malnourish children with an ultra-nourishing packet of Plumpy’Nut bar with support from Save The Children.
- He has supported charities and causes like HDSANational, Action Against Hunger, Voices for Puerto Rico, Unlock Hope, and more.
- Follow him on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Todd Grinnell / Instagram