|Tom Eaves Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||January 14, 1992|
Tom Eaves is an English professional footballer who has served as a striker for the professional football club Hull City. Moreover, he has also been a part of football clubs such as Gillingham, Shrewsbury Town, Yeovil Town, Rotherham United, Bury, and Bristol Rovers.
Thomas James Eaves
Liverpool, Merseyside, England, United Kingdom
South East England, England, United Kingdom
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall stature
- Often sports a man bun
Tom Eaves Facts
- As an Under-15 age group player, he became a part of Oldham Athletic‘s Centre of Excellence.
- On January 23, 2010, Tom Eaves made his Football League debut as a substitute during a 1-0 defeat to Millwall.
- With Oldham Athletic, he made 15 appearances in the 2009/10 season as a substitute.
- On July 28, 2010, he scored a hat-trick in a pre-season friendly match against Bolton Wanderers.
- On August 12, 2010, Tom Eaves joined Bolton Wanderers on a 3-year contract and made his debut with the club as a substitute for David N’Gog in a 3-2 defeat against Leicester City.
- He joined League Two Bristol Rovers on a 3-month loan deal on September 27, 2012.
- With Shrewsbury Town, he made his debut against Stevenage on February 23, 2013, and scored his first goal in the following game on February 26th in a 2-1 loss at home to Doncaster Rovers.
- Tom Eaves scored his first senior hat-trick with Shrewsbury Town in a 3-0 win against Crawley Town.
- After joining Yeovil Town on November 27, 2014, he made his debut 2 days later in a 2-0 loss against Preston North End.
- He signed a 2-year contract deal with Gillingham on June 22, 2017, and scored his first goal for the club on August 26, 2017, when he scored a second-half hat-trick in a 3-3 draw against Southend United. Tom Eaves finished the 2017-18 season as the club’s top goalscorer with 18 goals in all competitions.
- In October 2018, he was honored with “Players’ Player of the Year” award and the “Goal of the Season” award for his effort away at Portsmouth.
- Tom Eaves made his first appearance with Hull City in the first match of the 2019-20 season in the 2-1 away defeat to Swansea City as he came off the bench to replace Nouha Dicko.
Featured Image by Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0