|Toosii Quick Info
|5 ft 7 in
|Date of Birth
|January 9, 2000
Toosii aka Nau’Jour Grainger is an American rapper who shot to fame after debuting on Spinrilla in November 2016 with his EP Blessings. He gained further popularity by releasing numerous other EPs like BIG STEPPA (2020), dropping many albums including Label Me Diverse (2017) and Poetic Pain (2020), and by making various singles such as Lost (2020).
He has built a significant fanbase on social media with his Instagram having garnered more than 2.5 million followers.
Syracuse, New York, United States
North Carolina, United States
- Siblings – He has 1 sister and 1 older brother.
He has been represented by Marcel Holmes of Lyric Management Group LLC.
- Universal Music Group
- South Coast Music Group
- Records DK2
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Tattoos on his face and body
- Beard and mustache
Toosii Favorite Things
- Slept-On Song – Choir Music
Source – XXL Mag
- He hails from Syracuse in New York and shifted to North Carolina at the age of 13.
- Growing up, he was influenced by his father and brother who both made music. He had decided to jump into the craft when he was 13 years old.
- When Toosii was 16 years old and playing high school football, he would make music and try to figure out what he wanted to eventually concentrate on. The decision became evident in 2019 after he released the song that was a melodic track with the theme of being careful while riding around late at night named Red Lights, which became a huge hit having accumulated more than 2 million streams on Spotify.
- Toosii has revealed that he is a homebody and has always avoided going outside. He has not attended parties or gone to clubs. He has instead enjoyed eating, watching Netflix, playing some games, and recording having done the latter heavily every single day.
- Toosii has affirmed that he has freestyled everything and so his albums like Platinum Heart (2020) have been entirely so. He never wrote any of the albums with Platinum Heart having been recorded out of his bedroom.
- Toosii has stated that it has been wonderful to have music as an outlet and that it has helped him tremendously to cope with everything he has gone through. He has disclosed that rap was his way of handling the pressure and struggles of his youth too. Whenever he has gone through an important or stressful situation, he has ended up sitting in front of his microphone to make music.
- He has believed he has become able to accomplish a lot of things because of his solid work ethic.
- Toosii has explained Got Her Own to be one of his most cherished songs as he has loved a woman who is able to fend for herself. The song has reminded him of a confident, strong woman who has her own mind. He has admired hard-working people, having looked at their ethnicity, color, or traits to have no significance at all. He has added that his mother is the most hardworking person and he has adored her for that.
- Toosii has affirmed his mother to have been his best friend, and his number 1 fan, and that he has loved her to death.
- He has dreamed of being able to motivate the youth and has craved to take care of his people, his family, as well as his community.
Featured Image by Toosii / Instagram