|Torri Webster Quick Info
|5 ft 2 in
|Date of Birth
|August 12, 1996
Torri Webster is a Canadian actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Tess Foster in Life with Boys, PeaseBlossom in The Other Kingdom, and Emma in Wayne. She has also appeared in several other TV shows and films such as The Town Christmas Forgot, Splatalot!, and Jesus Henry Christ. For her acting skills, Torri has been honored with numerous awards such as the Young Artist Award.
Stratford, Ontario, Canada
Torri attended French immersion elementary school and later went to the Wexford Collegiate School for the Arts in Scarborough, Ontario. In 2014, she studied musical theatre at the New York University Tisch School of the Arts.
She also studied marketing and film studies at Ryerson University, and later graduated with a Bachelor of Arts (Creative Industries) in 2018.
- Father – Steve Webster
- Mother – Tracy Webster
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
Curly brown hair
34-26-35 in or 87-66-89 cm
Best Known For
Playing Tess Foster in the Canadian teen sitcom Life with Boys since 2011.
She debuted with the 2010 family drama TV movie The Town Christmas Forgot for her role as Trish Benson.
First TV Show
Torri debuted with the Canadian teen sitcom Life with Boys in which she played a lead role as Tess Foster in 2011. Torri is still appearing in the TV series.
Webster tweeted about her workout on October 4, 2011, but it’s not the one, you might be thinking. In her own words –
“Eating is such a workout.”
Torri Webster Facts
- In 2013, she won Young Artist’s “Best Performance in a TV Series – Leading Young Actress” Award for her performance in Life with Boys.
- She had a minor role (as a girl in the cafeteria) in the 2012 comedy film Jesus Henry Christ.
- She started dancing at the age of 3.
- She is active since 2010.
- Anne Hathaway, Julianne Hough, Miley Cyrus, and Sarah Jessica Parker are her inspirations.
- She is good friends with Life with Boys co-star Madison Pettis.