|Trent Brown Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||April 13, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Trent Brown is an American football player who is best known for his contribution as an offensive tackler for the Las Vegas Raiders of the National Football League. Besides that, he has played for various other teams such as San Francisco 49ers and the New England Patriots.
Bastrop, Texas, United States
Trent studied at Deerfield-Windsor School but transferred to Westover Comprehensive High School and completed his schooling from there in 2011.
After that, Brown joined Georgia Military College in Milledgeville in 2011 but left the college. In 2013, he enrolled at the University of Florida where he continued his further studies.
American Football Player
- Father – Reginald (Police Officer)
- Mother – Tiffany (Teacher)
- Siblings – Reggie Jr. (Brother)
6 ft 8 in or 203 cm
172 kg or 379 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Trent Brown has dated –
- Diorra Marzette-Sanders – In October 2019, Trent was accused of domestic violence by Diorra Marzette-Sanders. She claimed to be the mother of his child. Assault, battery, breach of non-material partnership agreement, and intentional infliction of emotional distress were a few of the many charges filed against him. 2 days after the complaint was filed, Trent took to Twitter and said that the claims were false and that he will justify his name in court.
Race / Ethnicity
- Cropped hairstyle
- Large Build
- Wears a large earring
Trent Brown Facts
- He was brought up in Georgia.
- While studying at Westover Comprehensive High School, he played basketball during the first 2 years. Later, he started playing football during his junior year of high school.
- Trent played for the GMC Bulldogs and also various schools such as Arizona, Arkansas, Florida State, Georgia, Kansas, LSU, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, and Texas A&M that fell under the NCAA Division I category.
- His father Reginald used to play basketball in China. Later, he became an officer of the law. Whereas, Trent’s mother was a hockey player. Hence, explaining Trent’s passion for sports.
- One of his earliest posts to his eponymous Instagram account was in September 2019.
- As of February 2020, he was training with well-known performance coach Jeremy Hills.
Featured Image By Trent Brown / Instagram