|Tsahi Halevi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||March 12, 1975|
Tsahi Halevi is an Israeli actor and singer who is best known for his work in films such as Bethlehem (2013), The Kind Words (2015), The Angel (2018), Mossad (2019), and Laila in Haifa (2020). He has also portrayed characters such as Naor in the drama TV series Fauda (2015); Liron Hariri in the action drama TV series Mossad 101 (2017); and Gabriel in the drama TV series The Grave (2019).
Petah Tikva, Central District, Israel
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
- Father – His father used to work in the Israeli Prime Minister’s office.
- Siblings – Maya Halevi (Sister) (Product Portfolio Manager)
- Others – Maaruf Aharish (Father-in-Law), Salwa Aharish (Mother-in-Law). He has 2 sisters-in-law.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tsahi has dated –
- Una Holbrook – Through his past marriage to an Israeli dancer named Una Holbrook, Tsahi has a son.
- Lucy Aharish (2014-Present) – Tsahi began dating Arab-Israeli news anchor, actress, journalist, and TV presenter Lucy Aharish in 2014. She was the first Muslim Arab news presenter on mainstream Hebrew-language Israeli television. Tsahi and Lucy kept their relationship a secret until their marriage (in a private ceremony on October 10, 2018) due to fear of harassment. This was because such marriages (between Jewish-Israelis and Arab-Israelis) can attract a lot of negativity due to the decades-old and ongoing Arab-Israeli conflict. Although many congratulated the couple on their marriage, a member of the Knesset (the unicameral legislature of Israel) criticized it – calling it ‘assimilation’. Lucy and Tsahi have a son together named Adam Aharish Halevi (b. March 2021).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Sephardic Jewish descent.
- Toned physique
- Side-parted, wavy hair
- Sports a rugged beard
Tsahi Halevi Facts
- Tsahi spent his childhood crisscrossing many countries because his father was working in the Israeli prime minister’s office during that time.
- In 1999, he joined the Mayumana troupe, an Israeli group that combines dance with singing and percussion. He has been a member of the group ever since.
- Tsahi started his acting career in 2012 and was featured in plays that were staged at the Habima Theatre (the national theatre of Israel, located in Tel Aviv – the economic and technological center of the country) and the Haifa Theater (the first municipal theater company of Haifa, the 3rd-largest city in Israel).
- The same year, he finished as the 2nd runner-up in the inaugural season of The Voice Israel (the Israeli edition of The Voice, a popular international reality TV singing competition franchise). Soon after, he started working on his first album titled Kivvunim.
- It was released in late 2012. In 2014, Tsahi co-wrote a French song titled Petit Roi. In 2015, he released a single titled Tamali Ma’aek – a cover of an Arabic song that he had performed while he was shooting for the drama TV series Fauda.
- In December 2020, he won the inaugural season of the Israeli edition of The Masked Singer, an international music reality game show franchise in which celebrities perform anonymously in elaborate masks or head-to-toe costumes. Tsahi had performed in the show masked as ‘The Rooster’ while his wife Lucy had performed as ‘The Stork’.
Featured Image by Tsahi Halevi / Instagram