|Valeria Lukyanova Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 23, 1985|
Valeria Valeryevna Lukyanova
Amatue, barbie doll, real barbie, human barbie, human barbie doll, real-life barbie doll, living barbie
Tiraspol, Moldavian SSR, Soviet Union
Valeria attended Odessa State Academy of Constructions and Architecture in Ukraine to attain a bachelor’s degree in architecture.
- Father – Valery Lukyanov (Builder and part-time DJ)
- Mother – Irina Pashkeeva (Worked in the military sector)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
44 kg or 97 pounds
Valeria is married to her childhood friend and Ukrainian businessman, Dmitry Shkrabov. She has no children.
Valeria told in a GQ interview in 2014 that she didn’t want to have children and hence doesn’t want to live a family lifestyle.
Race / Ethnicity
She refers to herself as a part of the “Eastern Baltic” race.
She has dyed her hair “Blonde”. She has naturally “brown” hair.
She has naturally “Green” eyes, but uses contact lenses of “sky blue” color.
- Have had several plastic surgeries to make her skin look like barbie doll.
- Tiny waist
- Large bosom
- Big, glassy eyes
- Long blonde hair
39-18-34 in or 99-46-87 cm
She does not believe in any of the religions. So, she does not follow any.
Best Known For
Becoming a human barbie doll. With the help of make-up, she changed her looks completely to look like a barbie doll.
In 2013, she appeared as herself in the 30-minute long documentary film The Phase which was posted on YouTube in 7 different languages.
She has a tiny waist and it can’t be achieved without making any change in the diet or workout. She lives on a liquid diet and is a strict vegetarian.
She works out three times in a week and does lots of running. Valeria does not eat two hours after her workout, but only drink liquids.
The biggest secret behind her slim body is she eats liquid foods and that too in very small quantities.
She recommends not to drink water with food if one wants to achieve a lean body.
Valeria has also spoken more about her diet that lately, she didn’t feel any hunger or thirst and so, she will finally be able to live on air and light alone.
Valeria Lukyanova Favorite Things
- Brand – Dolce & Gabbana
Source – TheDailyBeast.com
Valeria Lukyanova Facts
- She is good friends with Alain Tremblay and has posted several pics on Facebook of her with Alain.
- She was fascinated by spirituality at a young age.
- Valeria is planning to become a singer. Actually, she already had 100 songs in her repertoire.
- She had undergone several plastic surgeries and the use of loads of cosmetics to look like a Barbie doll (But, she denies that).
- Like most of the girls, she also likes dolls and had a huge collection of Barbie dolls.
- She was the winner of the beauty competition “Miss Diamond Crown of the World” held in 2007. She beat over 300 other beauties.
- Valeria is an enthusiastic mountain climber.
- “Amatue” is her spiritual name.
- She was an educator at the School of Out-of-Body Travel. She taught there how to leave the physical body and travel in the spiritual body.
- A documentary film has also been made on her life titled “Space Barbie.” It was made by Vice magazine.
- She does not know the English language.
- Valeria is not the first woman who has tried to transform herself into a real-life Barbie. Sarah Burge, a British woman also paid $800,000 for plastic surgery to achieve the same result.
- She communicates with the aliens all the time by speaking the language of light.
- Valeria said in an interview with The Daily Beast that she didn’t have any surgery except breast enlargement surgery. She has an 18-inch waist, which she inherited from her mother.