|Valerie van der Graaf Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||February 12, 1992|
Valerie van der Graaf
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
Fashion / Runway model
Valerie van der Graaf is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Ulla Models – Amsterdam
- Munich Models – Munich
- Supreme Management – New York
- Premier Model Management – London
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
- Women Management – Milan
- Women Management – Paris
- Uno Models – Barcelona & Madrid
- Pearl Model Management – Berlin
- Modelink – Stockholm
- IMM Bruxelles – Brussels
- Select Model Management – London
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
36-25-35 in or 91.5-64.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
She has appeared in advertisements for Björn Borg, Deicy, Hilfiger Denim, Jantzen, Topshop makeup, and Yamamay.
Best Known For
Appearing in Vogue magazine and the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with the Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2008 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Jan Taminiau.
Valerie van der Graaf Favorite Things
- Music – Pop / Rock
- Piece Of Clothing – My All-Stars
- Photographer – Mark Seliger
- Place For Shopping In London – Topshop, New Look, High Street
Source – Models.com, MyFashionLife.com
Valerie van der Graaf Facts
- At the age of 15, Valerie was discovered on the Hyves, Dutch social media website. Valerie was sent a private message to which she and her mother followed up.
- She was the cover model for the 2012 Lavazza calendar.
- Valerie appeared in the 2014 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
- She likes to do crazy fun things with friends and hang out with them.
- Valerie would like to visit Iceland, Tokyo, and Rome.
- She likes to visit different countries and explore new things. Being a model, she is able to do this.
- Valerie also enjoys doing vintage shopping from Notting Hill, Brick Lane, and Portobello.