|Vanda Chaloupková Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 21, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Vanda Chaloupková is a Czech director, playwright, film and theater actress who is known for her work in Láska hory prenásí (2022), Stylista (2018), and The First Republic (2014).
Ostrava, Czechoslovakia (now Czech Republic)
Prague, Czech Republic
Vanda had attended Janáčkova konzervatoř v Ostravě.
Actress, Playwright, Director
Vanda is represented by Seznam.cz.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Thin lips
Vanda Chaloupková Facts
- She was born and raised in the Czech Republic.
- One of her earliest theatre experiences was with The National Moravian-Silesian Theatre.
- Shortly after having completed her graduation, Vanda had joined the Na Fidlovačce Theatre Company.
- She wrote and directed the play Dávno dospělí in the past.
- Vanda can fluently speak Czech, French, and English.
- She is a trained dancer in the genres of classical, modern, and Latin American.
- Vanda is a mezzo-soprano singer. On the other hand, she is a multi-instrumentalist who can play the piano, guitar, and ukulele.
- She is skilled at swordplay, horse riding, tapdance, and can also knit.
- Vanda made her debut TV show appearance as Markéta Vítková in Ordinace v ruzové zahrade 2 in 2011. Since then, she has gone on to be cast in various other shows including Blue Code, Slunecná, Haunted, and Stylista.
Featured Image by Vanda Chaloupková / Instagram