|Vanessa Lynn Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||July 11, 1995|
Vanessa Lynn is an American social media star, best known for her Instagram account on which she began actively posting in early 2016, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 600k followers. By the end of 2016, Vanessa had also started uploading videos to her YouTube channel, which she created back in 2012 and garnered an audience of more than 500k subscribers. At 1st, her content was primarily focused on building a better connection with her fans through short vlogs and life updates, as well as showcasing her skincare, makeup, day, and night routines.
Soon after, Vanessa started uploading pranks, challenges, made more detailed tutorials on beauty, reviewed products, and showcased her passion for traveling, fashion, and hairstyle modification. It also became clear that Vanessa thoroughly enjoyed playing with her hair color, and adding wigs and hair extensions into the mix to make things more interesting. She also enjoyed wearing colored eye contacts, often with different colors in each eye. After she began dating Aspect Zavi, the two started making reactions, relationship advice, couple challenges, vlogs, and pranks, and also started a collaborative channel under the name “Team VZ” which has amassed a fanbase of more than 500k subscribers.
Michigan, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Vanessa didn’t attend any school steadily as she moved to around 18 different places throughout her childhood. She was also expelled and suspended at times because she would go visit her older brother in his school or in jail, and for various other reasons.
Social Media Star
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Grecia (Younger Sister), Armando Cruz (Older Brother) (Deceased)
4 ft 11 in or 150 cm
46 kg or 101.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Vanessa Lynn has dated –
- Aspect Zavi (2017-Present) – On February 24, 2017, she started dating the aspiring singer, rapper, dancer, and social media star Aspect Zavi who has garnered a fanbase of more than 700k followers on Instagram. He is 3 years her senior, they met via Instagram, and both admitted they never imagined they would get into a serious relationship. Vanessa revealed that he saw her on Instagram 1st, and “slid into her DMs.” She was a bit more reluctant, and as Aspect kept asking her personal questions, Vanessa, who claimed she was shy, ultimately decided to open up a bit more to him. Aspect admitted that Vanessa stole his heart the moment she posted a Musical.ly video of herself dancing to one of his rap songs. After they FaceTimed for the 1st time and saw that the chemistry was there, they scheduled the 1st date on which Aspect couldn’t keep his hands off her and kept grabbing her and hugging her. Vanessa said that they never explicitly said they were boyfriend and girlfriend, but after the 1st date, they simply “claimed each other” and started dating exclusively. In March 2019, after a lot of anticipation and multiple announcements through vlogs, the couple welcomed their 1st child, a daughter named Winter Reign Jay. She has her own Instagram account under the handle “winterreignjay” which has amassed an audience of more than 200k followers. Vanessa was also surprised to see that even on the way to the hospital for her to give birth, Aspect kept filming videos for their collaborative channel because he was so used to working.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Puerto Rican descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Black,’ ‘Platinum Blonde,’ ‘Dark Green,’ ‘Lime,’ ‘Orange,’ ‘Silver,’ Blonde,’ ‘Pale Purple,’ ‘Fiery Red,’ and ‘Pink’.
- Fuller lips
- Often wears vibrantly colored wigs or dyes her hair in crazy color combinations
Vanessa Lynn has endorsed brands such as –
- Nadula Hair
- Virgo Hair Company
- Unice Hair
- Boxy Charm
- GlowUp Store
- The Jewelerz
- DSoar Hair
- So Aesthetic
- Tips By Tai
- Ashly Nails
- Reckless Girls
- Ella Loca
Best Known For
Her social media fanbase with more than 500k subscribers on her personal YouTube channel and more than 500k subscribers on her family YouTube channel, as well as more than 600k followers on her personal Instagram account
Vanessa Lynn Favorite Things
- Colors – Pink, Black
- Flavor – Coconut
- Drink – Starbucks Cake Pops
- Snack – Cookie Dough
- Movie Genres – Magic, Science-Fiction
- Movie Series Franchise – The Twilight Saga (2008-2012)
- Shoes – Jordan Gold Futures, Nike Air Foamposite Fruity Pebbles
- Quote – “Live for today, because yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn’t promised.”
Source – Facebook About, YouTube
Vanessa Lynn Facts
- She had the 1st encounter with death at birth because her umbilical cord was wrapped around her neck and without emergency surgery, she wouldn’t have made it.
- At the age of 6, she almost choked on seeds that she was eating and could barely breathe. Her older cousin didn’t take her seriously, so she had to punch herself in the chest to spit them out.
- In-between the ages of 12 and 13 years old, she went on a school field trip to the cemetery and the whole class meditated. She and her friend snuck out as they were both bored, and tried to find the oldest tombstone. Vanessa found one, and when she crouched down to read the name, the tombstone fell on her. She woke up to her friend holding her head and crying for help, thinking she was dead. Vanessa also thought that the paramedics took too long to come and were very rude. It later turned out her skull had an indentation the size of an ashtray, and that they had to keep her conscious by being loud and repeatedly asking questions. The rehabilitation after corrective surgery took 3 months, and she had to wear a hard helmet to protect her fractured skull until it healed.
- Her parents split up when she was 10 years old. Her mom eventually started dating again, and her dad, even though Vanessa loved him, never called her, and always made excuses not to see her.
- After her mom’s boyfriend tried to control her and acted rude towards the kids her mom adopted, Vanessa couldn’t stand living there. When she was 17 years old, and stayed late at her girlfriend’s house and texted her mom that she will come in the morning. Her mom texted her back writing: “Don’t bother coming back. I love you,” and kicked her out.
- She calls her fanbase ‘NessaGang’.
- Her older brother, Armando, was in jail at least 2 times, and when he got out, Vanessa and he didn’t have any type of relationship. Her mom would overexaggerate bad things about her life when talking to him, so he stopped caring about her. She stated that after the 7th or 8th grade, her brother turned from her favorite person to her least favorite person.
- She and her older brother bonded when he had a child on the way, but one day, her mom called her screaming. Vanessa thought she was abused by her boyfriend, but it turned out her brother got into a car accident and didn’t make it. He was under the influence, made a sharp right turn, flew off a bridge, hit a brick wall, and the car exploded. She kept a flower from his funeral and got it preserved in plastic so that it never withers.
- Vanessa didn’t believe in psychotherapy as a teenager and preferred writing in a journal about things that bothered her.
- She has shoplifted in the past.
- She has had a threesome s*xual encounter in the past.
- Vanessa had once “dined and dashed” without paying the bill because she was invited to the restaurant by someone else and didn’t expect to pay.
- If she had to eat 1 type of food for the rest of her life, Vanessa would pick Chinese.
- She started smoking when she was 18 years old, but quit in 2017.
- She has jokingly stated that she would probably be dead by the time she turns 60, as that was when the annoying problems start.
- Vanessa dreams of being an entrepreneur and having her own makeup and clothing line.
- Out of all the piercings, the one on her nipple hurt the most.
- Vanessa bought her dream car, a silver Lexus LS 500 F Sport in November 2018.
- In late June 2019, Vanessa and her boyfriend decided to move from Dallas, Texas, to Atlanta, Georgia, United States. She has lived in Dallas for a year but stated she never liked the city, mostly because she was pregnant for the majority of the time, and because no events that interested her ever happened there.
- She tried learning how to swim in July 2019.
- Follow her on Instagram, 2nd Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, 2nd Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube, and 2nd YouTube.
Featured Image by Vanessa Lynn / Instagram