|Velove Vexia Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 13, 1990|
Velove Vexia is a talented Indonesian actress who has starred in films like Mika, Wa’alaikumussalam Paris, and 99 Days in France. She has also been the brand ambassador for Tresemme and Maybelline. Velove has graced the covers of popular magazines like Her World Indonesia, Dewi, DA MAN, and NYLON Indonesia. She is a graduate in Business Management from the University of Santa Monica. She has more than 1 million followers on Instagram.
Velove Vexia Kaligis
Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia
Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia
Velove Vexia studied at SMA Global Jaya International School Tangerang Selatan (GJIS), in South Tangerang, Indonesia. She later graduated with a degree in Business Management from the University of Santa Monica, California, United States.
Actress, Model, Singer
- Father – OC Kaligis (Lawyer)
- Mother – Alfa Lolita
- Siblings – Eric Frisco (Brother)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Velove Vexia has dated –
- Banyu Biru (2008) – In late 2008, Velove was romantically linked to actor Banyu Biru. They were often spotted together in restaurants.
- Raffi Ahmad – Velove once dated Indonesian actor and host Raffi Ahmad. Even after their breakup, the two have remained friends.
- Alex (2014) – In 2014, Velove was in a relationship with young and successful businessman Alex. The report also suggested that the couple had been living together in Alex’s apartment in Menteng, Central Jakarta.
- Didit Hediprasetyo (2015) – In 2015, Velove was romantically involved with Indonesian designer Didit Hediprasetyo. They often shared their travel pictures on Instagram.
- Panji Surya Sahetapy (2016) – In 2016, she was rumored to be dating Panji Surya Sahetapy, son of senior actress Dewi Yull.
- Deva Mahenra (2018-Present) – In 2018, Velove started dating actor and TV presenter Deva Mahenra. Velove even arranged a surprise birthday party for her boyfriend Deva. They have also shared each other’s photos on social media several times.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sharp narrow jawline
- Lean slender figure
Velove Vexia has done endorsement work for brands like –
She has also served as the brand ambassador for –
Best Known For
- Her versatile roles in numerous films like Mika (2013), Wa’alaikumussalam Paris (2016), Ordinary Male Love (2016), Chrisye (2017), and 99 Days in France (2017)
- Portraying various important roles on popular TV series like Khanza in Khanza (2008) and Khanza 2 (2014), Winona in As Beautiful As Winona’s Smile (2010), Asmara in Asmara (2012), and Saila in Shadow Lover (2017)
As a Singer
She released a song titled Naughty Mouse in 2000.
In 2011, she made her theatrical film debut in the comedy-drama film Gokil Girl as Keke.
First TV Show
In 2007, she made her first TV show appearance on Olivia as Olivia / Ruben.
Velove Vexia plans her works out as per her schedule. She likes to go for a run or swim, and do Pilates.
As for her diet, she avoids all types of meat and takes more of fresh food and fresh vegetables. She also drinks juice made from vegetables.
Velove Vexia Favorite Things
- Comic – Detective Conan with Shin-chan
Source – Alkupra.wordpress.com
Velove Vexia Facts
- She is an avid reader and disciplines herself to finish a book in 2-3 days.
- Once, while flying from Los Angeles to New York, she sat next to Hollywood director, writer, and producer Rod Howard, whom she failed to recognize.
- Apart from being a lead actress, she took up the role of an executive producer for the 2013 film Mika.
- She has made several appearances in music videos including The Titans’ song Bila, and Irwansyah’s song Kau Yang Sempurna.
- Her beauty icon is Grace Kelly.
- She has been featured in many magazines like Her World Indonesia (June 2018), Dewi, DA MAN, and NYLON Indonesia (April 2015).
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Velove Vexia / Instagram