|Vera Blue Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 23, 1994|
Vera Blue is an Australian singer and songwriter whose debut studio album titled This Music (2013) had peaked at number 14 on the ARIA (Australian Recording Industry Association) charts. She had come into the spotlight when she had finished in 3rd place in the 2013 season of The Voice Australia. Her 2nd studio album called Perennial (2017) earned even more popular acclaim as it peaked at number 6 on the ARIA charts. Other than her studio albums, she has released EPs such as Bodies (2014) and Fingertips (2016). Several of her singles such as Hold (2015), Settle (2016), Mended (2017), Regular Touch (2017), and All the Pretty Girls (2018) have been certified ‘Platinum’ by the ARIA.
Vera Blue, Ranga
Forbes, New South Wales, Australia
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Father – Glenn Pavey (Nursery Owner)
- Mother – Donna Smith (School Teacher)
- Siblings – Em Pavey (Older Sister), James Pavey (Younger Brother)
- Others – Elwyn George Pavey (Paternal Grandfather), Jill Ann Forwell (Paternal Grandmother), John Anthony Smith (Maternal Grandfather), Janet Elsie Dunford (Maternal Grandmother)
She is represented by –
- Michael Parisi, General Manager, Michael Parisi Management, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Charlotte Ried, Manager, Michael Parisi Management, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Jeremy Sharp, Booking Agent (Australia/New Zealand), The Harbour Agency, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Matt Galle, Booking Agent (United States), Paradigm Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Folk, Electronica, Rhythm & Blues, Alternative
Vocals, Violin, Guitar
- Mercury Records Australia
- Island Records Australia
- Universal Music Australia
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English descent.
- Petite frame
- Long, straight hair
- Charming smile
- Radiant face
Vera Blue Favorite Things
- Skincare Products – Dry Shampoo, Bio-Oil, Oil-free Moisturiser, Sunscreen
- Fragrance – Bloom by Gucci
- Fashion Brand – Dr. Martens, Alice McCall
- Chocolate Brand – M&M’S
- Song – Get Out (2004) by JoJo
- Singer/Role Model – Joni Mitchell
- Movie – Pretty Woman (1990)
- Book – Scar Tissue by Anthony Keats
- Celebrity Crush – Harry Styles
Source – Husskie
Vera Blue Facts
- Her first solo performance came when she was 15 years old and in high school. She had performed a cover of the Taylor Swift song White Horse.
- Her first live album titled Lady Powers Live at the Forum (October 2018) was recorded on June 2, 2018, at the Forum Theatre in Melbourne. It was recorded during one of the shows of her Lady Powers Tour.
- Other than achieving “Platinum” certification in Australia, her 2015 single titled Hold had peaked at number 1 on the Australian Viral 50 chart and number 5 on the US Spotify Viral Top 50 chart.
- In February 2019, she released a track called Like I Remember You in collaboration with the global non-governmental environmental organization Greenpeace. The song was a part of a campaign aimed at the prevention of oil drilling in the ecologically sensitive Great Australian Bight region.
- In an interview, she revealed that her stage name Vera Blue is a combination of Vera Wang Princess (the first perfume that she had bought) and Bluey (her mother’s nickname).
- She has an irrational fear of both spiders and sharks.
Featured Image by Vera Blue / Instagram