|Victoria Baldesarra Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 28, 1998|
Victoria Baldesarra is a Canadian dancer and television actress who is well-known for her role as Michelle in the teen drama series The Next Step, which follows a story of troupe members from the titular dance studio.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
She attended Jo-Anne Chapman School of Dance.
- Father – Tulio Baldesarra
- Mother – Cherlann Baldesarra
- Siblings – Alec Baldesarra
She self-manages herself.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Victoria Baldesarra has dated –
- James Preston
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Canadian descent.
- Plump Lips
- Long Lashes
Victoria Baldesarra Favorite Things
- Pets – Cat
- Hobbies – Dancing, Traveling
Victoria Baldesarra Facts
- She started attending dance lessons at the age of 3.
- She’s an ultimate animal lover and owns a cat named Mia.
- Due to her far too energetic personality, her parents decided to enroll her in a dance school as they thought this could help her burn all that extra energy. By the time the Jo-Anne Chapman School of Dance opened a branch in their hometown, she was first to be in and was placed under award-winning dance trainers, Frank and Melissa Giorgio.
- In 2010, she won a bronze medal award as a member of the Junior Canadian Show Dance Team at the IDO World Show Dance Championships held in Riesa, Germany.
- She received her first call for an audition from Family Channel, Canada in 2011.
- In 2013, she was chosen for the role of Michelle in Family Channel’s series The Next Step which premiered on March 8, 2013. The series premiere was a solid success, acquiring the largest pool of viewers in comparison to other channels. With that, she went on to continue what she started as an actress. Following her successful TV series debut, Family Channel again picked her to be one of the casts in the network’s other series titled, Lost & Found Music Studios in 2015.
- As a dancer, she performs and dances in full blast which makes her even more special.
- As an actress, she has earned critical acclaim mainly because her life as a dancer simply mirrors the same struggles and experiences of her character in the series.
Featured Image by Victoria Baldesarra / Instagram