|Victoria DiGiorgio Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 5, 1942|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Victoria DiGiorgio is widely recognized as the widow of the notorious Italian-American gangster and head of the infamous “Gambino crime family” in New York City, John Joseph Gotti. She has also been famous for facing the Gotti family media storm that ensued after the imprisonment of her husband.
Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Father – Her father worked in factories in New York City.
- Mother – Her mother also worked in factories in New York City.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- John Gotti (1958–2002) – She met Gotti at a bar in 1958 and tied the knot with him on March 6, 1962. Gotti passed away in 2002. They had 5 children together namely Angel Gotti (b. 1961), Victoria Gotti (b. 1962), John A. Gotti (b. 1964), Frank Gotti (b. 1967), and Peter J. Gotti (b. 1974).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Italian and Russian descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
Victoria DiGiorgio Favorite Things
- Values For Raising Children – Traditional
Victoria DiGiorgio Facts
- Her parents got separated when she was 2 years old.
- DiGiorgio is known to be calm and quiet by nature but she is outspoken at the same time.
- After her marriage, she and her husband led a lower-middle-class lifestyle.
- She has revealed that when she used to go along with her husband to racetracks, although she could have spent $50.00 on bets, she would only dish out $20.00 so that the rest of the money would be saved for household expenses.
- In March 1980, her 12-year-old son Frank got killed by a car driven by her neighbor John Favara. The shock of this huge loss made DiGiorgio sink into depression and she was bed-ridden for a year.
- When DiGiorgio came to know that her son John Jr. had also got involved in his father’s criminal activities, her marriage with Gotti began to break down.
- DiGiorgio inherited her mother’s ancestral properties that were worth millions.