|Victoria Lee Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||August 27, 1990|
Victoria Lee is an Australian supermodel best known for having walked the ramp for Victoria’s Secret. Besides that, she has also worked with brands like Ralph Lauren and Balmain and has graced the cover of magazines like Harper’s Bazaar and Vanity Fair. Victoria has done endorsement work for numerous brands like Armani Exchange, Blue Juice, and Country Road. She is quite active on Instagram with more than 100K followers.
Narrandera, New South Wales, Australia
New York, United States
Victoria Lee’s educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Chris Lee (Funeral Director)
- Mother – Jacki Lee (Worked in the fashion industry)
- Siblings – Alex Lee (Younger Brother)
Victoria is represented by –
- Priscillas – Australia (Mother Agency)
- DNA Model Management – New York
- Viva Models – Paris
- Viva Models – London
- Why Not Model Management – Milan
- Le Management – Copenhagen
- Viva Models – Barcelona
- Modellink – Stockholm
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Victoria Lee has dated –
- Matt McDonald – Victoria is currently dating art director Matt McDonald. The couple were first publicly spotted in 2012 and seems to be going strong. Victoria has met with the prospective in-laws too.
Race / Ethnicity
Victoria has Australian ancestry.
- Wide-set eyes
- Symmetrical face
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU) or 4.5 (UK)
Victoria was named the ambassador for David Jones in 2017.
Victoria has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Armani Exchange
- Blue Juice
- Country Road
- Diva Accessories
- Mezi Jewellery
- Woodford & Co
Victoria’s religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
Walking the ramp for Victoria’s Secret in 2017
Victoria is trained by Simone De La Rue. She works out regularly. Her workout routines include sessions of planks, slower strength exercises broken up with short cardio intervals, mountain climbers, knee to elbow twists.
Victoria Lee Favorite Things
- Fashion Icons – Cate Blanchett, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Emmanuelle Alt
- Piece Of Dressing In The Closet – A vintage denim jacket
- Place To Shop In Sydney – David Jones
- Australian Designers – Bec and Bridge, Camilla and Marc, Zimmermann and Rebecca Vallance
- Restaurant – SOY Japanese Restaurant
Source – W Magazine, Marie Claire
Victoria Lee Facts
- She began her career by walking the ramp for Camilla and Marc.
- She is an early riser and generally wakes up at 6 a.m.
- Her first Victoria’s Secret show was in November 2017.
- She has also done editorials for magazines like Harper’s Bazaar and Vanity Fair.
- Besides Victoria’s Secret, she has also worked with high-profile fashion houses such as Ralph Lauren and Balmain.
- The model considers David Jones as one of her best childhood memories. As a child, she used to walk past the store which used to be decorated on occasions like Christmas.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Victoria Lee / Instagram