|Victoria Osteen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 28, 1961|
Victoria Osteen is an American author, pastor, and TV personality who is best known as the co-pastor of Lakewood Church that was founded by her father-in-law in 1959 in Houston, Texas. She had founded the church’s women’s ministry in 2003 and her part of the service at the church is broadcast on the Daystar Television Network and via a live internet feed. She has authored the book Love Your Life: Living Happy, Healthy, and Whole (2008) in addition to penning multiple children’s books. Her charitable activities include supporting Feed the Children, an Oklahoma-based non-profit organization focused on alleviating childhood hunger; and The Bridge, a shelter for women who are victims of abuse.
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
River Oaks, Houston, Texas, United States
Victoria, after her high school graduation, had attended the University of Houston, a public research university in Houston, Texas. She had studied psychology there but did not graduate.
Author, Pastor, TV Personality
- Father – Donald Iloff (Mathematician)
- Mother – Georgine Iloff
- Siblings – Donald Iloff Jr. (Older Brother)
- Others – John Hillery Osteen (Father-in-Law) (Pastor, TV Personality, Founding Pastor of Lakewood Church) (d. January 23, 1999), Dolores ‘Dodie’ Osteen (née Pilgrim) (Mother-in-Law), Lisa Osteen (Sister-in-Law), Paul Osteen (Brother-in-Law) (Vascular Surgeon, Medical Missionary), April Osteen Simons (Sister-in-Law), Tamara Osteen (Sister-in-Law), Jennifer Osteen (Sister-in-Law), Justin Osteen (Half-Brother-in-Law)
Victoria Osteen’s net worth had been $100 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Victoria has dated –
- Joel Osteen (1985-Present) – Victoria had married pastor, televangelist, and author Joel Osteen on April 4, 1987. The pair had first met each other in 1985 when Joel had come in to buy a new watch battery at a jewelry store owned by her mother while she was working there. They have 2 children together – a son named Jonathan Osteen and a daughter named Alexandra Osteen (b. 1999).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, wavy hair
- Affable smile
- Gleaming face
Non-Denominational Christianity, Charismatic Christianity, Word of Faith
Victoria Osteen Facts
- Victoria’s family, around the time of her birth, used to live near Marshall Space Flight Center, in Huntsville, Alabama, where her father, a mathematician with General Electric, was a part of the ‘Saturn Rocket’ project team that was being headed by German rocket scientist Wernher von Braun, a pioneer of rocket and space technology in the United States.
- When she was 2 years old, her family had shifted to Houston, Texas, after her father had taken up a position with the space research agency NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration). The family used to live near the Manned Spacecraft Center (now known as the Johnson Space Center).
- While she was studying at the University of Houston, she used to help out with her mother’s jewelry business.
- Her first book, titled Love Your Life: Living Happy, Healthy, and Whole (2008), had debuted at number 2 on the New York Times bestsellers list. At 750k copies, the initial print of the book was also one of the largest by any American publisher that year.
Featured Image by Victoria Osteen / Instagram