|Viktoriya Tomova Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||February 25, 1995|
Viktoriya Tomova is one of most promising tennis players emerging from Bulgaria. After having honed her skills by playing in a number of ITF tournaments in her native Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, and Tunisia, she has managed to earn participation in mainstream and popular tennis events such as Australian Open and Wimbledon. She has a mild social media fan base with more than 5k followers on Instagram.
Viktoriya Konstantinova Tomova
Professional Tennis Player
- Father – Konstantin Tomov
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Viktoriya Tomova has opted to keep her personal life away from the public domain, which makes it difficult to say anything about her love life and dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Athletic body
- Round face
Best Known For
Being one of the most promising Bulgarian female tennis players. She has won a couple of low-profile tennis tournaments in her native Bulgaria, Serbia, Greece, and Turkey.
First Tennis Match
In 2009, she made her tennis debut with the ITF Circuit Tournaments.
Viktoriya Tomova Favorite Things
- Playing Surface – Hard
Source – ITF Tennis
Viktoriya Tomova Facts
- In September 2010, she reached the first final of the ITF Circuit Tournament. However, in the final of the Sarajevo-based tournament, she lost in straight sets to Croatian Ani Mijačika.
- In November 2011, she won her first ITF Circuit Tournament as she won the Tunisian hardcourt event after her opponent retired hurt in the first set itself.
- In 2018, she got a big breakthrough as she managed to pass the qualifying round of the Australian Open. However, she was defeated in straight sets in the first round by Nicole Gibbs.
- In July 2018, she made her Wimbledon debut as she managed to negotiate qualifying rounds. She even managed to reach the 2nd round, where she was defeated by Serena Williams in straight sets.
Featured Image by Steven Pisano / Flickr / CC BY-2.0