|Jennie Jacques Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||February 28, 1989|
Jennie Jacques is an English actor who is best known for playing Annie Miller in the television drama Desperate Romantics, WPC Gina Dawson in the police procedural series WPC 56, Judith in the television drama series Vikings, and Tash in the sitcom The Delivery Man. In addition to that, she has also been cast in other shows and movies like The Bill, Truth or Dare, Lark Rise to Candleford, Casualty, Cherry Tree Lane, Stanley Park, Father Brown, Shank, London Kills, Demons Never Die, and Love Life.
Coventry, West Midlands, England, United Kingdom
- Siblings – She has 6 younger siblings, including a sister.
Jennie Jacques has been repped by –
- Paradigm Talent Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jennie Jacques has dated –
- Evan Todd – She was romantically involved with actor and producer Evan Todd in the past.
Note – She was engaged in 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Piercing blue eyes
Jennie Jacques Facts
- In 2009, she brought to life the character of Annie Miller in Desperate Romantics, a 6-part television drama serial about the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood.
- Alongside Kaya Scodelario, Kedar Williams-Stirling, and others, Jennie Jacques co-starred as Ree Ree in the 2010 action film Shank.
- She appeared as Natasha Phipps (AKA “Tash”), a junior midwife, in the sitcom The Delivery Man in 2015.
- From 2015 to 2019, Jennie Jacques was cast in the recurring role of Judith (based on the historical Judith of Flanders), daughter of King Aelle and Queen Ealhswith of Northumbria and the wife of Aethelwulf, in the action-adventure historical drama television series Vikings.
- In an interview with The Sunday Times in 2021, Jennie Jacques talked about the ME/CFS and post-exertional malaise she developed after coming down with a severe bout of Epstein–Barr virus in early 2019.
- She has served as an ambassador for the Open Medicine Foundation.
- Inspired by her younger sister who has struggled with epilepsy, she has been an advocate for those living with epilepsy.
Featured Image by Jennie Jacques / Instagram