|Alexander Calvert Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 15, 1990|
Alexander Calvert is a Canadian actor who is known for having been cast as Jack in Supernatural, as Lonnie Machin/Anarky in Arrow, and as Hunter Gibbs in The Returned. He started his acting pursuits at a young age after he realized his passion for the art and ever since that time, Alexander Calvert has played a wide of characters in various shows and movies which include the likes of Kickin’ It Old Skool, Lost Boys: The Tribe, The Dead Zone, To Be Fat Like Me, Psych, Human Target, Bates Motel, If I Had Wings, The Blackburn Asylum, Lost After Dark, Unser Traum von Kanada, The Edge of Seventeen, Scream: The TV Series, Untitled Paranormal Project, The Package, and Good Boys. Moreover, he has also earned an impressive fan base on social media as he enjoys more than 800k followers on Instagram and more than 150k followers on Twitter.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Alexander Calvert has taken lessons in musical theatre and hip hop dancing when he was young.
- Siblings – Rachel (Sister)
Alexander Calvert is represented by Play Management, Inc., Talent Agency, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Alexander Calvert has dated –
- Jenna Berman – Alexander Calvert is in a relationship with South African actress Jenna Berman who is known for having been cast in several shows and movies like Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn, Dark Hearts, My Life as a Dead Girl, The Flash, Dead of Summer, Britney Ever After, and others. The duo has been together for a couple of years and often appear together on the many social events as well. Also, Alexander Calvert has frequently shared many of their pictures on social media which celebrate his love for his partner.
Race / Ethnicity
Alexander Calvert has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of The Kooples Paris.
Best Known For
- Playing the role of Lonnie Machin/Anarky, a genius with the knowledge of radical philosophy who is driven to overthrow governments to improve social conditions, in the American superhero crime action mystery drama television series, Arrow, whose lead cast comprised of actors Stephen Amell, Katie Cassidy Rodgers, Colin Donnell, David Ramsey, Willa Holland, Emily Bett Rickards, Colton Haynes, Manu Bennett, Echo Kellum, Rick Gonzalez, Juliana Harkavy, Kirk Acevedo, Sea Shimooka, and Katherine McNamara
- Having been cast in one of the lead roles as Jack in the American dark fantasy supernatural action drama television series, Supernatural, in which he starred alongside the likes of Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Katie Cassidy, Lauren Cohan, and Misha Collins
- Having garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 800k followers on Instagram and more than 150k followers on Twitter
Alexander Calvert made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Young Justin in the American comedy film, Kickin’ It Old Skool, in the year 2007. Directed by Harvey Glazer, the lead cast of the film included actors Jamie Kennedy, Maria Menounos, Michael Rosenbaum, Miguel A. Núñez Jr., Christopher McDonald, Bobby Lee, Debra Jo Rupp, and Vivica A. Fox.
First TV Show
Alexander Calvert made his first TV show appearance by playing the role of Greg Stillson (12 Years Old) in an episode, titled Broken Circle, of the American/Canadian science-fiction thriller fantasy drama show, The Dead Zone, in June 2005. The show starred the likes of Anthony Michael Hall, Nicole de Boer, Chris Bruno, John L. Adams, and Connor Price.
Alexander Calvert stays fit by leading an active life and also enjoys going on hikes every now and then which, in turn, helps him stay healthy.
Alexander Calvert Favorite Things
- Version Of ‘Jack’ From Supernatural – The one who is lost, losing his mind, and having violent outbursts he can’t control
Source – TV Insider
Alexander Calvert Facts
- At the age of 15, he started to get inclined towards acting.
- In the year 2013, he appeared as Ra’uf in 2 episodes of the American psychological mystery horror drama television series, Bates Motel.
- Alexander Calvert portrayed the character of Hunter Gibbs in the American supernatural drama television series, The Returned, in 2015.
- He worked alongside actors like Hailee Steinfeld, Woody Harrelson, Kyra Sedgwick, and Haley Lu Richardson in the American coming-of-age comedy-drama film, The Edge of Seventeen, in 2016. The movie also won several awards and nominations which included Critics’ Choice Award, New York Film Critics Circle Award, and Golden Globe Award.
- In 2018, Alexander Calvert played the role of Chad in the American black comedy film, The Package, which revolves around a group of teenage friends who go on a spring break camping trip and the events that follow. It starred actors such as Daniel Doheny, Geraldine Viswanathan, and Sadie Calvano.
- He was cast as Daniel in the American comedy film, Good Boys, which was directed by Gene Stupnitsky and starred Jacob Tremblay, Keith L. Williams, Brady Noon, Molly Gordon, Lil Rel Howery, Will Forte, and Midori Francis.
Featured Image by Alexander Calvert / Instagram